You can follow the work in progress by enabling the experimental flag named "Tab Discarding" at chrome://flags/#enable-tab-discarding.
Then check out chrome://discards too see all your tabs sorted from most interesting to least interesting. You can even discard one by yourself now ;)
For info, Chrome OS has already this feature.
- University of Alabama in HuntsvilleCS/MIS, 2005 - 2007
Hi. I'm John, and I'm a geek.
• I void warranties. Regularly. I'm a chronic tinkerer. I get a thrill from taking things apart, figuring out how they work and trying to make them better (or at least better suited to my whims). I sometimes even put them back together again (though I tend to have parts left over).
• I'm an Android fan(atic). I tinker with ROM-building every now and then, but mostly just continuously tweak my own setup. I also have a serious app addiction. If you need an app to do a specific thing, chances are I've probably played with just what you're looking for. And I'm always glad to make recommendations - just ask! I'm a fan of prepaid phone service - I pay T-Mobile $30 each month for my phone service (complete with LTE on my Nexus 4). I rock a Pebble like a boss.
• I think cars are neat. I've owned, driven, worked on, and modified a small fleet of Saabs. And while the wife still drives a really sweet 9-5 wagon, I've moved on to a Subaru BRZ - such fun!
• I'm a bit of a Tolkien nerd, and had a themed wedding complete with swords and chainmail and hobbits. I'm also into Star Trek, Doctor Who, Douglas Adams, and I'm working my way through Asimov's works.
• I like firearms, and shooting them, but don't have nearly enough. What I do have is a very particular set of skills... oh, nevermind.
Is Star Wars More Morally Complex than Lord of the Rings? | Humane Pursuits
Michael Oakeshott's Advice for Unhappy Employees · How the Death of the Humanities Will Kill Science · Six Steps to a Millennial-Friendly Wo
Black Friday Weekend Sales Roundup: The Best Deals On Apps, Devices, Acc...
Venturing out on Black Friday to score sweet deals is a dangerous endeavor, but the magic of the internet affords you an alternative. From t