Hang on, I've heard this problem. We need to pour water into the duct until the phone floats up and ... wait, phones sink in water. Mercury. We need a vat of mercury to pour down the vent. That will definitely make this situation better and not worse.
At any rate, here's the video from my second-fastest run from today minus RPM-type data. Camera battery failed during the fastest lap, so just pretend that this video is 0.451s shorter.
Huawei. So hot right now.
Too bad their ecosystem doesn't thrive on healthy competition. At least their watch will be the Best Watch with iOS support!
Hi. I'm John, and I'm a geek.
• I void warranties. Regularly. I'm a chronic tinkerer. I get a thrill from taking things apart, figuring out how they work and trying to make them better (or at least better suited to my whims). I sometimes even put them back together again (though I tend to have parts left over).
• I'm an Android fan(atic). I tinker with ROM-building every now and then, but mostly just continuously tweak my own setup. I also have a serious app addiction. If you need an app to do a specific thing, chances are I've probably played with just what you're looking for. And I'm always glad to make recommendations - just ask! I'm a fan of prepaid phone service - I pay T-Mobile $30 each month for my phone service (complete with LTE on my Nexus 4). I rock a Pebble like a boss.
• I think cars are neat. I've owned, driven, worked on, and modified a small fleet of Saabs. And while the wife still drives a really sweet 9-5 wagon, I've moved on to a Subaru BRZ - such fun!
• I'm a bit of a Tolkien nerd, and had a themed wedding complete with swords and chainmail and hobbits. I'm also into Star Trek, Doctor Who, Douglas Adams, and I'm working my way through Asimov's works.
• I like firearms, and shooting them, but don't have nearly enough. What I do have is a very particular set of skills... oh, nevermind.
- University of Alabama in HuntsvilleCS/MIS, 2005 - 2007
Is Star Wars More Morally Complex than Lord of the Rings? | Humane Pursuits
Michael Oakeshott's Advice for Unhappy Employees · How the Death of the Humanities Will Kill Science · Six Steps to a Millennial-Friendly Wo
Black Friday Weekend Sales Roundup: The Best Deals On Apps, Devices, Acc...
Venturing out on Black Friday to score sweet deals is a dangerous endeavor, but the magic of the internet affords you an alternative. From t