The most difficult way to play Pandemic, I'd say, is to randomise roles and/or remove the Medic and Operations Expert. Also, try it without talking. Silent Pandemic is tough as nails.
- ClearChannel International (Outdoor)Technical Architect, 2008 - present
- ClearChannel UK (Outdoor)Software Developer, 2005 - 2008
- GlaxoSmithKlinePre-Clinical IT Support, 2002 - 2003
- StarbucksBarista, 2001 - 2002
- SPAR NewsShop Assistant, 2000 - 2000
- GlaxoWellcomeWork Experience: IT Support, 1998 - 1998
- Freebloks 3D
Lean Servlet Application Manifesto (work in progress)
Lean Servlet Applications: Are highly modular. Have a source hierarchy that is easy to understand and navigate. Are packaged by functionalit
Feedspot - A fast, free, modern RSS Reader. Its a simple way to track al...
Feedspot - A fast, free, modern RSS Reader. Its a simple way to track all your favorite websites in one place.
The Humble Indie Bundle #4 (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay what you want for a collection of awesome games, and help support two charities. All of the games are DRM-free and support Mac, Windows,
Cool notification messages with CSS3 & Jquery – Red Team Design
Cool notification messages with CSS3 & Jquery. Tweet. Nowadays, UX is a key factor when it comes about creating/designing a product or s