I'm looking forward to Season 4.
- Red Gecko Technology Consultants LLCMobile Developer, 2014 - presentMobile application developer.
- In The RooOwner, 2006 - presentOwner and developer of In The Roo's travel guide for Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.
- Firefly Experience LimitedCTO/Co-founder, 2013 - present
- Bekas Corporation, S.A. de C.V.Owner / Software Architect, 2006 - 2013Freelance web and mobile application developer.
- Buddy Media (Spinback)Sr. Software Engineer, 2010 - 2012
- OrbitzSoftware Architect, 2001 - 2005
- Neoglyphics Media Corporation1996 - 1999
- Zefer1998 - 1999
- Aptela2006 - 2007
- Vibes Media2008 - 2009
- dosIQ, IncAndroid developer, 2013 - 2013
- University of Illinois at Urbana/ChampaignB.S. Computer Science, 1992 - 1995
- Augustana CollegeComputer Science, 1990 - 1992
- Holy Cross High School, River Grove, IL
- Saint Francis Borgia Grade School, Chicago, IL
The media week - end of Facebook as we know it? And everyone wants a sli...
Goodbye Facebook Pages? News came this week that updates from Facebook pages are going to be much harder to see. (see this from Adweek)Remov
TestFlight Beta Testing And Deployment Service Is Dropping Android Suppo...
If you've ever written an iOS or Android app, or if you've been part of a beta testing group, there's a chance that you've run into TestFlig
All This YouTube Blow Back may not be what it's Cracked Up to Be.
All this outrage is meaningless. There, I said it, and now I will back it up. First, I don't want to diminish the specifics about what is be
Why It’s Time To Support Only Android 4.0 and Above | Danny Roa
Part of developing on the Android platform is dealing with the dreaded “F” word which is FRAGMENTATION. It's what tech blogs mention when th
Richard Branson, sin temor a Slim, quiere que México sea territorio Virg...
Al empresario inglés no le asusta la preponderancia de América Móvil en la región, aunque sabe que su irrupción no será sencilla
Finally, we won’t have to power off during takeoff and landing
FAA expected to officially change electronics rule this week.
Move over you social media luvvies, apparently only 1 per cent of travel...
The influence of social media in travel may be overstated, or so says Directline Holidays after commissioning a study to understand what ins