What is the most convenient method to report typos?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Interested. I've noted a couple.Apr 2, 2015
- I don't want to flood all the channels with copy corrections, though. ;)Apr 2, 2015
- I just wait till its printed and then spit blood.Apr 3, 2015
- make this the typo thread?Apr 3, 2015
- Good enough for me.
Page 6, under the heading "Effect Ratings":
"For example, after youroll"
No biggy.Apr 3, 2015
- Cool. Here are some 'typos' I noted for:
In the Example of Play (pg 13), the number for Patrols says 4, but the visual clock shows 8
Conflicting terms: "Assist" vs "Backup" (the lists at the bottom of the playbooks call it only “Assist”, but the Action roll table calls it only “Backup”)
On the item description sheet:
"Concealed blade" is not listed (probably because it’s neither a common/shared item, nor is it special to any one playbook, since all have it but the Whisper)
On the Crew Creation Instruction sheet:
Step 8: says "cash" instead of coinApr 3, 2015
- John HarperOwnerThanks!Apr 3, 2015