Hmm, looks exponential to me. Now if we can keep it up and make solar a similar curve...
Good job, world.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Actually I see a worldwide lack of political will in supporting the development of solar power.Apr 12, 2012
- See Germany - it can be done.Apr 12, 2012
- Germany? I'm in Germany right now and did not see a raise in solar power but a reduce in subsidise as well as in construction permits and operation licences of solar installations.Apr 12, 2012
- Apr 12, 2012
- In case you were interested those post links do not work on the Android google plus app, and send you to the browser, not logged in. great content as alwaysApr 13, 2012
- Here is another article about renewables driving down peak electricity prices in Germany:
http://cleantechnica.com/2012/04/15/renewables-driving-electricity-prices-to-negative-some-afternoons-cutting-into-baseload-power-plants-market-share/Apr 15, 2012