June 22, 2015
1 pm ET/10 am PT
Brought to you by American Banker
Financial Institutions are facing an urgent need to bring the historic silos of fraud, risk management and Cyber security more closely together. Banks today have to deal with the rapid pace of technological developments underpinning an ever increasing set of new consumer service offerings, whilst minimizing the risk this creates with organized criminals. Today’s data breach is tomorrow’s fraud loss. It’s two ends of the same problem.
So how can financial institutions better fight the converged threat of cybercrime, fraud and money laundering?
Join us in this 60-minute webinar to learn more about:
Why financial institutions are especially vulnerable with the evolution of security risks
How cybercrime, fraud and governance are starting to converge
Insights and best practices on how to integrate defenses and manage common threats
- Technical University DarmstadtMathematics, 2004 - 2008
- Pestalozzi-Schule, Buenos Aires1992
- Joseph-Heckler-Schule, Bensheim1992 - 1994
- Altes Kurfürstliches Gymnasium (AKG), Bensheim1994 - 2003
- FICO TONBELLER AGProduct Support Manager, 2015 - presentI am responsible for the product support of our products for customers world-wide
- TONBELLER AGHead of Support, 2012 - 2015Project Management, Team leader
- TONBELLER AGDipl. of Mathematics, Application Developer, 2008 - 2012
- TU Darmstadt2005 - 2008
- schoenke.net - eMedia consultingWeb-Developer, 2003 - 2008
Google’s Self-Driving Cars Will Hit Public Roads In Mountain View This S...
Google is shifting its self-driving car program up a gear, after it announced that it will begin testing autonomous vehicles on public roads
Vespa-Tour durch die USA: Von der Westküste zur Ostküste - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Drei Männer, drei Vespas und mehr als 9000 Kilometer: Dani Heyne ist mit zwei Freunden von Los Angeles bis nach New York gefahren, auf 30 Ja
Photographer Reveals The True Chaos Of Being A Parent
Traditional family photos are shiny, peaceful and nice to look at, but they rarely depict reality. Guenther, being a mom of 5-year-old herse
Why Google+ is the place for passions | Computerworld
Twitteristas and Facebook folks just don't understand Google+ people. I'm here to help.