A stabbing in the head and neck,
a beanbag gun,
a catch pole,
…and a cartridge in a trank gun!
With the exception of a couple of relatively chilly days, it’s been a warmer-than-usual December here in Tampa. The last thing a dog here needs is a sweater.
In the infinite set of universes, there had to exist a particular universe in which the events in our lives were being watched as a TV show.
We then made a solemn vow to live the kind of life that got high ratings.
This is the continuation of that story.
- Queen's UniversityComputer Science, 1987 - 1994
- North Albion Collegiate InstituteHigh School, 1986 - 1987
- De La Salle College "Oaklands"Jr. High / High School, 1980 - 1986
- GSGPlatform Evangelist / Partner Technical Analyst, 2014 - 2016
- Comprehensive Technology Solutions / Define! MobilityChief Technology Officer, 2012 - 2013
- ShopifyPlatform Evangelist, 2011 - 2012
- MicrosoftDeveloper Evangelist, 2008 - 2011
- b5mediaNerd Wrangler, 2008 - 2008
- TSOT (Toronto's Worst-Run Startup Ever)Senior Developer, 2007 - 2008
- TucowsTechnical Evangelist, 2003 - 2007
- His Own Bad SelfChief Programmer, 2002 - 2003
- OpenColaDirector of Developer Relations, 2000 - 2002
- Datapanik Software SystemsChief Programmer, 1997 - 2000
- Mackerel Interactive MultimediaChief Programmer, 1996 - 1997
- SmartracTechnology Evangelist, 2016 - present
The Complete iOS8 and Swift Course PLUS Maze Games Tutorial using Swift ...
For a limited time, CartoonSmart is also offering Rob Percival's incredible 21 hour series, The Complete iOS8 and Swift Course, at an equall
Job Listing: Sesame Street is Hiring For a New, Recurring Character
image via Sesame Workshop blog The Sesame Workshop blog has announced an open casting call for a new, recurring character to appear on child