Mahaffey Fabric Structures
Marketing Director, 2014 - present
Co-founder, 2013 - present
We want to create a movement that incentivizes and rewards other like-minded web professionals for spreading awareness about agile marketing. We believe we can change the world through Agile Marketing in Motion.
Digital Programs, 2013 - present
Digital Marketing & UX Design Consultant, 2006 - present
● Plan B / Socialogic – Digital & Social Media Strategy
● DataPath – Content Strategist & SEO Copywriter
● AutoZone – Digital Marketing Consultant & Social Media Program Manager, Retail Division
● Prime Notion Technologies - Enterprise Mobile App Store Development Plan & agency Lead Gen Consultant
● Cyber Boomerang – SEM Programs (PPC / Landing Page), Social Media Strategist
● Beverly Hills Orthopedic Institute –Content Strategist & SEO | Social Media Consultant
● Thompson – Interactive Strategist & UX / Usability Consultant, Freelance Copywriter (FRED's, First Tennessee)
● Lokion – SEO Copywriter & Content Strategist for internal web projects
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Interactive Promotion & Channel Strategy, 2012 - 2013
● Create digital channel strategies for both promotional campaigns and Evergreen programs
● Incorporate inbound linking, SEO, social media, email marketing, paid search, web video and mobile optimization planning via Experience Mapping for key user personas
● Work collaboratively with corporate partners NFL, NBA, and FedEx to create and optimize long-term program effectiveness online
● Consult on the use of emerging interactive platforms that meet organizational needs by collaborating with internal business units, incubation teams, and external partners / vendors
Digital & Social Media Strategist, 2011 - 2012
Digital Marketing Consultant specializing in Social Media Campaign Planning and Program Management.
Also assist with web content strategy, organic SEO initiatives and digital channel integration - integrating conversion and revenue growth objectives for Marketing, eCommerce and +AutoZone Rewards.
Content Strategist | Technical Writer, 2011 - 2012
Created digital and collateral-focused content, messaging, and technical documentation for ServiceMaster's Information Security team.
- PCI Compliance technical writer
- Enterprise Information Security Awareness Program: Content strategy & writing for internal campaign
- Define & develop metrics for Vulnerability Management
Caesars Entertainment Inc
Regional Supervisor, Advertising & Copywriting, 2010 - 2011
Creative lead, project manager, and chief copywriter for all promotions in the Tunica region, implementing a $200MM marketing budget.
• Led team of 9 designers and specialists, as well as project team in Las Vegas
• Managed relationships with partners, vendors, and agencies
• Examined demographic trends, developed strategies for loyalty programs, and crafted targeted messaging - with heavy brand stewardship
• Brands: Harrah's, Horseshoe, Tunica Roadhouse, World Series of Poker, Total Rewards, CRISLU, Swarovski, Toby Keith's I Love this Bar & Grill
● Directed all promotional content for the 2011 WSOP Circuit Event, boosting traffic 75% with over $1.6MM in surplus revenue
● Crafted strategy to promote regional jackpot winners at Caesars Entertainment, segueing a 5% increase in average weekly traffic
Southern Growth Studio
Project Manager | Copywriter, 2009 - 2010
Market strategist, project manager, and copywriter for digital, social media, direct marketing, and public relations.
Co-wrote market validation studies, marketing strategies for digital and social media, as well as business plans for new ventures.
• Crafted web content strategies and information architecture/site maps; wrote e-Commerce product descriptions and content outlines
• Conducted industry, ethnographic, competitive, and interactive research for clients
• Developed new business and product development strategies
• Clients: Intechra, Trustmark, Eagle Capital, MCR Safety, uMonitor, Mississippi Geographic Alliance, Strategic Resource Management, AdLam Films, Dermaflage
● Co-directed creation of online demos for Trustmark Bank’s mobile banking smartphone applications, increasing online account openings nearly 20%
COMP Performance Group
Marketing Coordinator | Copywriter, 2008 - 2009
Managed creative projects and wrote promotional copy for print, web, PR, and social media.
● Composed back-end SEO content on all corporate brand websites
● Launched company’s first comprehensive social networking initiative
● Crafted email campaigns for CPG brands – monitoring the effectiveness of each
● Aided with event marketing and strategies for trade show logistics
● Brands: COMP Cams, TCI, FAST, RHS, ZEX, Quarter Master, Inglese, Powerhouse Products, V-Thunder, GoParts, ProRacing Sim
● Represented COMP Performance Group at the 2009 Hot Rod Power Tour, with broadcast interviews and daily giveaways $500 in value – generating $25K in daily surplus revenue
Southern Growth Studio
Creative Services Intern, 2008 - 2008
Assisted with copywriting, SEO, digital marketing campaigns, public relations, and market research.
Content strategy and copy for print ads, websites, search programs (SEM/SEO) and social media
Assisted PR with social media, SEO / SEM keyword analysis, trends, and media contact lists
Conducted market research, competitive benchmarking, and ROI analysis for clients & agency
Clients: Beale Street Music Festival, Peabody Hotel, Mississippi State University, AMPRO Industries
Campaign Manager | Sales Lead, 2007 - 2007