1. Freedom means you can go where you want, as fast as you need, untethered from any specific location. We empower people to do that. Your home office, everywhere. Your home office, anywhere.
2. People like stuff. People have a lot of stuff. If you don’t have a good way to carry it, your stuff stays at home while you’re out or you stay at home with your stuff. SCOTTEVEST makes it easy to carry your stuff so you can get the most enjoyment/use/value out of it. You can carry the world in your pockets… if you have enough of them. See George Carlin: George Carlin Talks About "Stuff"
3. SCOTTEVEST is our way of breaking free from “the man,” being tied down to one place, living where we don’t want to live, struggling while traveling, etc. The company from top to bottom is aligned to support freedom in many definitions.
Seinfeld Man Purse: It's European!
George’s wallet: George's Exploding Wallet It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel Man Purse "The Man Purse" Commercial Joey’s Bag: FRIENDS S05E13 - Joey has a bag
- NexsalesSoftware Engineer, 2013 - present
- CitiusTechTech Lead, 2012 - 2013
- ISG eSolutionsSenior Software Engineer, 2009 - 2012
- Symbian Software LtdSotware Intern, 2007 - 2008
- Interface systems GroupSoftware Engineer, 2005 - 2006
Stuff about me. that’s a tough one, I have always thought that "describe yourself" is one of the most dreaded questions that anyone can ask me. I have always found it quite difficult to pinpoint what actually goes into making me really "ME". I guess my friends would be more at ease to answer that more than I do coz at time they know me more than I do myself !!! it seems that if u describe yourself to be all goodie goodie then people think that u are too boastful and if u do the opposite then they think that u have low self esteem.
anyway here’s what I think of myself to be like
A Imaginative and sensitive, Compassionate and kind, Selfless and unworldly, Intuitive and sympathetic, Escapist and idealistic, Secretive and vague, Homo sapiens sapiens oh and did i miss the geeky part ... and don't tell me i dint warn you before hand !
I am a dreamer and love to hear and debate on new ideas. and I love to make new friends. though actually making friends practically is a bit of a problem coz I am kind of shy. I never talk to a stranger unless he/she talks to me first even if he/she (especially she ) looks like a very interesting person to be with. but once the ice breaks it’s all free flowing from there!! I am sure that if u have met me (and more importantly talked to me) then u r my friend already.
then again that’s what I think. I may be wrong coz it depends from person to person what they think about me.
- Joel Alenchery
- Nottingham Trent UniversityInternet and Enterprise Computing
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology , MumbaiComputer Engineering
- St Xavier's College, Mumbai
- Apeejay School, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Moto G (Black, with 16 GB) Review by Joel Alenchery | Flipkart.com
Review by Joel Alenchery of Moto G (Black, with 16 GB) : Barring the initial hiccup in the payment gateway acting up and not giving us an in
This bracelet could replace your passwords, your car keys, and even your...
Fingerprint readers. Face Unlock. Retinal scanners. They're all no better than your average password, at least the way Dr. Karl Martin sees
'Random Access Memories Memories' remixes Daft Punk's latest into a whol...
If you thought Daft Punk's Random Access Memories was a bit too polished, precise, and clean, then the production duo Daftside has just the
WiSee prototype detects gestures from the next room using only Wi-Fi
Researchers at the University of Washington have successfully created a prototype of a system that uses Wi-Fi — and only Wi-Fi — to detect g