"Oh Hi ...do you have a moment to talk about that sandwich in your lunch box?"
Bonnie the Chihuahua was a stray dog that was recently rescued by The Sato Project and adopted into a new home. She hates to eat alone, so she carries her dish across the kitchen to eat with her new housemate, Clyde.
I first became interested in computers as a student in 1984 at BCIT. As a course requirement it was required I own a computer but back then computers were more difficult to use. Not punch-card fed but not exactly point and click either.
It annoyed me that it was so difficult to use but my nature is never to give up and the very fact that it was difficult just made me try harder. All it took was one weekend with my first computer to know I had found my calling.
Twenty Seven years later I am still working in this industry and I still love it just as much as I did back in the 80's. Having this many years of experience has given me not only the ability to undertake and perform any task that comes my way with ease but moreover I have a sense of pride in my work.
Over the years I have met so many people worried about losing all their pictures, data, email and files because they had been hit with a virus or their hard drive had crashed. What makes me the happiest is when I am able to pick up the phone, call them and tell them everything was recovered.
- Virus / Malware removal as well as solutions to prevent further exploitation.
- Cleaning dirt and dust from systems / replacing noisy fans / improving system cooling
- Diagnosing and repairing broken down laptops or desktop PCs
- Providing network solutions for small businesses or homes
- Software installations: OS and debugging of problems
- Custom built computer systems, tailored to your needs
- New and Refurbished Desktop PCs and Laptops
- System upgrades such as memory, hard drives (incl drive imaging), motherboards.
- Data loss recovery and backup/restoration.
- LabTop Computers Inc.Tech, present
We earn a living by what we take ….but we make a life by what we give. T...
We earn a living by what we take ….but we make a life by what we give. That is all. We earn a living by what we take ….but we make a life by
Mars One selects 75 Canadians, six from B.C., in second round of selecti...
Dozens of star-struck Canadians are surprised, excited and brimming with confidence after reaching the next round of selections for a planne