- Ithaca CollegeTelevision/Radio, 1990 - 1994
- University of PennsylvaniaMLA, 1999 - 2002
- Archmere Academy1990 - 1994
- 2820 Press, LLCManaging Editor, 2012 - present
- Apple Inc.Business Manager, 2006 - 2012
- WXPN-FMProducer, 1995 - 2002
- RevenFlo Web MarketingCreative Director, 2005 - 2006
- Taylor Creative ManagementTalent Manager, 2002 - 2004
- Financial TimesResearcher, 1992 - 1993
- CardRatings.com (current)
- Get Rich Slowly (current)
- Fox Business (current)
- Business Insider (current)
- Small Business Computing (current)
- spinme.com (current)
- Joe Taylor Jr. (current)
- Rittenhouser (current)
- MoneyRates.com (current)
- Music Management (current)
- 2820 Press (current)
- Consumerism Commentary (current)
IKEA’s Mänland offers a ‘play space’ for weary husbands | Springwise
An Australian IKEA store recently tested out the idea of having a “play space” for weary husbands and boyfriends.
OCC Approves Capital One's Bid for HSBC Orchard Bank
Capital One's acquisition of HSBC Bank USA's credit card portfolio has been approved by the OCC, a key government agency.
As a Result of FTC Action, Two Defendants in Abusive Debt Collection Cas...
As a Result of FTC Action, Two Defendants in Abusive Debt Collection Case Are Banned from the Industry, Will Surrender Assets. Operation Dec
21 Warning Signs You’re Becoming a Social Media Snob | Copyblogger
Ever think you might be starting to take social media a little too seriously? Here's how to find out, and what to do about it if you are ...
5 Mind-Stimulating Things To Do During Breaks At Work - The Consumerist
You can stay sharp on the job if you use your breaks strategically, using your free time to recharge and hit your workload again with moment
FTC Permanently Stops Two More Operations Charged with Using Fake News S...
FTC Permanently Stops Two More Operations Charged with Using Fake News Sites to Deceive Consumers about Acai Berry Products, Defendants will