- Essential Sales ManagementFounder, 2014 - presentI am passionate about helping entrepreneurs love selling what they do. That is, I believe when we remember why we do what we do, selling it becomes much easier than trying to sell it to make the money. This is about having your passion and love for what you do fuel your drive to have more people be able to buy it. I work with business owner on the part of their job that includes being a sales manager. If you own your business but don't know what to do about managing how sales happens we should talk.
- Tech Networks of BostonManager of Business Development, 2013 - 2014Manage all business development and sales activities for this local Information Managed Service Provider. Tech Networks of Boston offers small to mid-sized mission-based organizations and commercial customers sophisticated Information Systems strategy, management and maintenance services so that our customers have greater impact by extending their reach and improving their results.
- Sweet Contracting Corp.Assistant Manager, 2011 - 2013Sales and customer service. Assistant manager supervising sales and customer service activities for other office staff and field staff. Recommend and implement new sales and service strategies and programs. Created and introduced new sales presentations and language to shorten sales interview, increase sales urgency and improve close ratio.
- ITM Consulting, LLCSales & Sales Operations, 2006 - 2010Independent consultant working with clients in new sales operations start-ups, campaign management and execution and sales coaching. Successfully launched new products and programs in technology, real estate and construction services.
- New England Waterproofing, Inc.Crack-X Division Manager, 2002 - 2006Managed all sales, customer service, and field service for this innovative service company repairing leaking residential foundations. Doubled revenue in 2003 over 2002, restored profitability, and established long-term corporate relationships to stabilize the sale pipeline.
- Art Technology GroupMajor Account Manager, 2000 - 2001
- BiTGroup, Inc.Director, Business Developement, 1998 - 1999
- The Concorde Group, Ltd.Sr. Sales Partner, 1992 - 1998
- Valley High, Albuquerque
The Blueberry Man Shambhala Times Community News Magazine | Shambhala Ti...
The Blueberry Man Shambhala Times Community News Magazine | Shambhala Times Community News Magazine
The Blueberry Man | Shambhala Times Community News Magazine
Are Sales Basically Good? article by Joe Snowdon, Boston, MA. In the modern world of B2C and B2B commerce it doesn't seem like anyone today
Google Keep – нотатки й списки - Програми Android у Google Play
Швидко занотовуйте свої думки й отримуйте нагадування в потрібному місці або в потрібний час. Записуйте голосові нотатки, які транскрибуютьс
14 Action Inducing Lessons from Benjamin Franklin - by Dumb Little Man
Benjamin Franklin was a man of action. Over his lifetime, his curiosity and passion fueled a diverse range of interests. He was a writer (of
Raytheon BBN heads to White House to receive national medal - Boston Bus...
Raytheon BBN Technologies, the innovation arm of the defense contractor’s Network Centric Systems (NCS) unit, will be awarded the National M
Google+ is now an Enterprise Social Network? Who knew? - Forbes
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) launches Google+ for businesses. Its entry into the enterprise social networking (ESN) market adds new collaboration fe
Cummings Foundation surpasses Gates and Buffett's Giving Pledge philanth...
When news first broke last year that Bill and Joyce Cummings had signed the philanthropic Giving Pledge, launched by Bill and Melinda Gates