- FreelancersSEO / SMM / Viral Marketing / Web Designer, 2005 - present► Working as a Freelancer since 2005 until now, juggling different hats in the World Wide Web. ► Have Great Experience with different Outsourced jobs be it SEO, SMM, Web Design, and Graphic Design. Countries have rendered jobs from: US, UK, CA, AU.
- QuickSEORankings IncSEO Consultant / Manager, 2011 - 2013► Working closely with the SEO Team and provide solutions and campaigns. ► Research, Plan, and Initiate strategies based on the client's needs. ► Research and find clients to support the company needs.
- Clickinglabs CorpSEO Manager, 2010 - 2011► Working closely with the SEO Team and provide solutions and campaigns. ► Research, Plan, and Initiate strategies based on the list of Social Media Products that the company owned to boost its online visibility. ► Trained the Team and keep them up to speed
- System Technology InstituteIT, 2000 - 2004
- InformaticsCIPP - Certified Internet Programming Professional, 2004 - 2004Short Term Course with Certification as being CERTIFIED INTERNET PROGRAMMING PROFESSIONAL.
Which Blog Platform is better in SEO, WordPress or Blogger?
Matt Cutts just released a new Q&A video over Youtube and for the first time I somewhat slightly have to disagree with what Matt thought on
What You Should Know About The Later Penguin Update
Has your website fallen victim to the latest Google update Penguin and dropped in search engine results for specific keywords or phrases? Yo
Importance Of Webmaster Academy And Why You Should Care
GOOGLE WEBMASTER ACADEMY Have you heard of Google Webmaster Academy? If you haven’t then you really need to. Google Webmaster Academy is a t
New Webmaster Guidelines Update - October 2012 | Provides Affordable Qua...
The New Google Guidelines Update are extremely powerful because they let people know on what behavior should be adopted and which techniques