Thanks to those in my #PLN who have not only listened but served as "voices" on #BACKCHANNELedu. The 4th (of 12) episodes launched Monday on Innovating In-Service Days and includes #EdCamp.
While # of listeners is great, the goal is to help others understand and leverage social media to collaborate and evolve our practice as leaders. Thanks for passing it along to your local and global networks.
- University of PennsylvaniaEd.D., 2010 - 2013Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership Innovative Family & Community Engagement
- National Louis UniversityM.Ed., 2003Ed Leadership
- Pennsylvania State UniversityB.S., 2000Elementary Ed / Espanol
- University of PennsylvaniaLeadership Innovation Manager, 2014 - present
- NPSD / PennGSE / IELK-12 Dir. of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership, 2014
- Knapp Elementary SchoolLead Learner, 2013
- Middle School Asst. Principal
- Bilingual Asst. Principal
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Volunteer Firefighter
“We’re Going To Be Friends” | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…
Home; About. Articles I've Written; Awards I've Received; How To Subscribe To This Blog By Email Or RSS; My Best of series; My Favor
12 Reasons to Get Your School District Tweeting This Summer
Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza on Twitter) is principal of Knapp Elementary in Lansdale, PA, a school where 20 languages are spoken at home. His
#140edu- Day 2- Morning, Ever since the first #140conf event in New York...
#140edu- Day 2- Morning:Ever since the first #140conf event in New York City back in June 2009, we have been looking at the effects of the r
Education Rethink (John T. Spencer): Testing Insanity: Amount of Time on...
skip to main | skip to sidebar. Education Rethink (John T. Spencer). subscribe . . . Posts. Atom. Posts. Comments. Atom. Comments. navigatio