My primary work setup here at Google - Chromebook Pixel connected to a HP ZR24w display and Targus keyboard. Also have: HP Chromebook 14, Samsung 550 in developer mode, Macbook Pro (all not pictured)
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- I am looking forward to your post on developing on ChromeOS. I am guessing your post will be featuring Nitrous.IO.Oct 29, 2013
- Among other things. The ChromeOS development story has just gotten LEAGUES better in the past few months.Oct 29, 2013
- Did you not get any Chrome keyboard stickers?
I'm looking forward to the incoming blog post.Oct 29, 2013
- You are right, of course. I just wish it was possible to do Android app development on a Chromebook without having to switch to Ubuntu. Hope someone at Google is working (at least in 20% time) on making this happen.Oct 29, 2013
- I know it's not like developing on Android offline and debugging has to be done like in 20 years ago, but I got some good results with and the new released feature to export the APK.
A lot of works need to be done but I think we are on the right track.
An Italian GDE is working on a Chrome App IDE with terminal and all the jazz for php,node.js,etc... Hope to get my hands on the alpha soon.
Here the teaser if you are interested: https://plus.google.com/114517983826182834234/posts/JhNWcaoPvnbOct 29, 2013
- Thanks for that useful info.Oct 29, 2013