These guys are all done for, but hopefully the exposure brings the subject of capital punishment into the spotlight. There's no place for it in modern society.
• A 2-year-old shot himself in the face in Raleigh, North Carolina.
• A 15-year-old Brooklyn teenager ‘accidentally’ (fuck, I hate that word)shot himself in the chest.
• A 5-year-old Texas boy was shot by another kid.In Georgia, while assembling a gun, a man shot a 9-year-old girl.
• A Georgia mother was trying to break up an argument and ended up shooting her 15-year-old son and another teen.
• In Pennsylvania, a man was ‘test-firing’ his gun and shot his 9-year-old relative.
• In Los Angeles, an 8-year-old boy wasshot in the head while sleeping.
• An 8-year-old Chicago boy was shot by another child while ‘playing with a gun.’
• A 9-year-old Florida boy shot his grandpa while hunting.
• In New Mexico, a 13-year-old was ‘accidentally’ shot by his 26-year-old brother.
• A 3-year-old Ohio boy picked up a firearm and fatally shot a 1-year-old boy.
• A 15-year-old North Carolina teen was ‘accidentally’ fatally shot by his cousin.
• In Michigan, a 19-year-old and a 13-year-old were ‘shooting targets’ when the boy’s gun discharged piercing the woman’s lung in what was deemed to be an ‘accident.’
• In Arizona, a 7-year-old was shot and the details of that case are still unclear.
• In Idaho, a 9-year-old ‘accidentally’ shot his 7-year-old brother.
• A 16-year-old Ohio boy fatally shot himself in the chest while cleaning his gun.
• In Louisiana, a teenager shot his 16-year-old friend while trying to make sure his gun was unloaded. (You can’t make this stuff up)
• A 9-year-old girl Pennsylvania girl was shot ‘accidentally’ with a 12-gauge shotgun while two younger children were playing with the firearm.
• In Michigan, a 2-year-old was ‘accidentally’ shot and left in critical condition.
• In Texas, a 3-year-old was fatally shot by his father.
• In Los Angeles, a 15-year-old ‘accidentally’ fatally shot a 16-year-old girl.
• A Virginia Sheriff’s deputy accidentally shot his 13-year-old daughter.
• A 7-year-old boy got ahold of an unsecured gun and shot himself.
• A 2-year-old New Orleans boy was shot while playing outside.
• A 5-year-old Chicago girl was ‘accidentally’ shot.
• A 6-year-old Vermont boy shot himself while target shooting with his father.
• In Georgia, a 1-year-old was fatally shot by a 15-year-old boy.
• In Arizona, a 2-year-old ‘accidentally’shot himself in the face.
And yfw this was all during the month of April, 2015 alone. FFS America, give up your guns!
More often than not, the cops are the thugs and criminals. It has been this way for a long time. Time to start putting these people behind bars.
Can't wait to see how and why this case falls to pieces, but I like that prosecutors are at least trying.
The people protesting in Baltimore are not screaming for cop blood - they would just like to see them following the basic rules that the rest of us have to follow.
Like not murdering people and such.
- FreelanceEditor/colourist/filmmaker/teacher, present
- JOEmediaFilmmaker, 2012
- Bait Productions (with Blackmagic Design)2011
- Cutting Edge post-production
- Taxi Films
- FHQ (Film Headquarters)
- CP International
- Blacklab Productions
- Grundy TV
- Awesomely Awesome Productions
- Lav Productions
- Limelight International Media Entertainment
- Picture Post Pty Ltd.
- Chop Shop PostEditor/Colourist/Video wizard
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)Film & Television Production
- Noosa District State High School
- Tewantin Primary School
Edward Snowden leaves Hong Kong for Moscow: live updates
The NSA whistleblower has left Hong Kong on an Aeroflot flight to Moscow, two days after the US charged him with espionage, with his eventua
Red Bull Danny MacAskill's Imaginate - Behind The Scenes
MacAskill's Imaginate riding film sees Danny take a completely different approach to riding. Enter Danny's mind and enjoy... but its interac
Maddow Explains How The FBI Can Assassinate Anyone They Want
June 19, 2013 MSNBC News http://MOXNews.com
The rise of Google+ and the fall of Facebook - The Tech Corner
Do you remember Hi5 and MySpace? I sure do. They were the "in thing" in social networking a few years ago. Now? Not so much. So what happene