Product Guy, Technical Geek, Music Lover, and Father not necessarily in that order.
Joe is an executive-level product development veteran who has a passion for developing consumer facing technology products.
Joe has an entrepreneur’s sensibility in working with both pre-investment startups and large corporations. He has spent over 20 years bringing high-tech consumer products to life.
Joe’s specialities are in product management and product marketing with a focus on agile development, product lifecycle management, build vs. buy analysis, business models, product requirements documents and interaction design.
He served as Director of Product Management at MeetMe and held executive and senior level product and engineering positions at Music Choice, Intellifit, opGate, and Creative Technologies.
Through the course of his career, Joe has either directly managed, launched, or developed software for
- A online video advertising network
- A mobile monetization platform
- An interactive music video network
- A 3D body scanning system to help women find great fitting clothes
- Video set top boxes for hotel pay-per-view services
- A personal video recorder akin to TiVo
- Audio sound cards for the music and video game industry
In addition, Joe enjoys mentoring startups and students in the art of developing products quickly and efficiently. Joe has also held speaking engagements at the Novatorium Technology Incubator and Temple University.