I am a Medical negligence survivor, Stage four cancer survivor, Three time cancer survivor and Transplant survivor. writer, poet, blogger,
speaker, motivator, optimist, encourager, inspiration, a savvy &
intelligent consumer advocate: creator of jodiesjourney.com
- I have a disability due to an original delayed diagnosis. I believe there are no other women in
Australia, doing what I am doing, turning my lemons into lemonade as a female
leader in consumer advocacy. I am
interested in communicating with larger audiences about my health journey &
the following issues:
* Greater awareness: signs & symptoms of Lymphoma.
* Safer & faster diagnosis of blood diseases.
* More support & research into the needs of younger
* More assistance for families & women with