- 3 tricky mind traps that keep you locked in the past
- 3 powerful strategies to take control of your life back from others
- 3 effective tools you can use to let go of the past and get on with your life
And if that wasn't enough you'll get free registration for a gift worth $29.95 that will help you to implement what you've learnt. Hurry though because the webinar has limited seats.
If you are a leader are you doing or allowing things that stop your employees enjoying their work?
How's that working for you?
Medi8 Australia Network and Medi8 Australia Referral Network are a part of the strategy by the directors of Mediation Institute to ensure that our students have ongoing support and assistance when they start their careers as a mediator.
The referral and support network is for all independent mediators interested in being part of the network.
The overall vision is to reduce and resolve conflict in Australia by increasing the use of mediation and improving the perception of quality of mediation services.
We will achieve this by establishing Medi8 and Medi8 Network Mediation as a quality standard for Mediation in Australia and marketing mediation as the preferred form of dispute resolution.
Who is it for?
This meeting is for Nationally Accredited Mediators, Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners and Students of Mediation who are interested in being part of the Medi8 Referral Network.
The purpose of the meeting is to begin the process of forming the network and agreeing on the standards that network members will uphold. Agenda items are:
1 - The Vision behind Medi8
2 - Ways of engaging with the Medi8 Network
3 - What the network offers
3a - Getting Experience
3b - Getting Work
3c - Getting Resources
3d - Getting Support
4 - Next Steps
As you can see it is a very busy agenda and we won't have time to do more than talk about each topic at a high level to give you an indication of what we are working on. The intention is to help you decide if you want to engage and if so in what capacity.
Please register if you are interested in finding out more about the Medi8 Network but are unable to attend. We will be recording the meeting and will provide you with a link if you have registered.
The meeting is scheduled for 1pm (Daylight Savings time) that's 12 noon in QLD and 10 am in WA.
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute ResolutionJoanne Law is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Nationally Accredited Mediator.
- Certificate IV in Training and EducationJoanne Law has been a professional trainer since 2003 having worked in all roles within the training industry including general manager of specialist training organizations. Specialities are about designing training programs aligned to industry requirements and engaging eLearning
- Diploma of Competitive Systems and PracticesCompetitive Systems is more often recognised as "lean" business systems and relates to continuous improvement of systems and processes by the people who do the work in the business supported by management. The value of business improvement is always measured by its effect on business costs and client benefit.
- Neuro-Linguistic ProgramingJoanne Law is a NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer. She has worked in the past as a NLP Practitioner helping people to overcome barriers to achieving their goals.
- Life & Business CoachingJoanne Law is a certified Life, Business and Results coach and has trained with a number of different organizations.
I'm working on this goal in a number of ways and through a number of collaborations with others.
Providing vocation training for Mediators and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
Role: Director of Studies
An Australia wide network of Independent Mediators and Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
Role: General Manager
Kenna Law provides legal services in Melbourne and Victorian Court representation.
- Mediation InstituteDirector of Studies, 2013 - presentJoanne Law is the Director of Studies with Mediation Institute which involves managing the development and delivery of an innovative learning program for Certificate IV in Mediation including Mediation Accreditation and the Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution. The goal of Mediation Institute is to make training in mediation more accessible and inspirational for those seeking to work in an occupation that reduces and resolves conflict. Awards: Finalist 2014 eLearning Excellence Awards
- Medi8General Manager and Mediator, 2013 - presentJoanne Law manages Medi8 a Network of Independent Mediators and Family Dispute Resolution practitioners who offer dispute resolution services throughout Australia. The goal of Medi8 is to develop awareness of mediation as a better alternative to living with conflict or fighting through courts.
- SkillShareGeneral Manager, 2011 - presentJoanne Law develops and distributes training in life skills such as anger management and self-awareness through online learning and a network of Life, Business, Conflict and Executive coaches. A major contributor to conflict is poor communication and under developed life skills.
- Kenna Law Barristers and SolicitorsMediator and Client Support, 2003 - 2014Joanne Law provides client support for Kenna Law assisting clients in a number of ways as they work through their legal problem with the assistance of the Kenna Law team.
- SIRF RoundtablesLearning and Development, 2006 - 2013Joanne Law was General Manager of LEAN Rt and a Lean Champion. She grew the Competitive Systems and Practices (Lean) Vocational Training business including managing a team of trainers, developing innovative new customer focused delivery models and quality training programs.
03 8370 2301
Instantly download the New Year’s Revolution eBook right now, right HERE!
Over 31 personal development experts have come together to bring to you New Years Revolution the eBook, webinar and community series. It is
The Seven Habits of Spectacularly Unsuccessful Executives - Forbes
If you exhibit several of these traits, now is the time to stamp them out from your repertoire. If your boss or several senior executives a