1. Why was Saint Valentine of Rome states imprisoned?
2. The song “Unchained Melody” was the theme from which prison movie?
3. Why does the bride stand on the left of the groom during the marriage ceremony?
4. Wedding anniversary – what gift is given at the first anniversary?
5. Why does the groom carry the bride over the threshold?
6. How many years would you have been married to celebrate a ruby wedding?
7. The song “Just the way you are” was written by Billy Joel as a birthday gift to his wife. Who was his wife?
8. According to legend during Saint Valentine of Rome imprisonment, he healed the daughter of his jailer what was her name?
9. Time in a bottle was written by Jim Croce who was it originally written for?
10. What year was the film Casablanca released?
Good luck and please don’t for get to share
- Lasting Changes HypnotherapyOwner, presentI help people make the changes to their lives
- Data Bubble Consultancy LimitedDirector, presentI am the director or Data Bubble who provides clean, accurate and targeted marketing Lists that help companies get more new sales I am an honest independent data broker who believes that your success is our success, I work for you to get the right Direct Marketing lists that gets you new customers.. Whether its Business or Consumer, UK or International I can help you.
- databubble.info (current)
Do you wish you had list of your ideal customers to contact?
If so I can help you .. call me on 01274 483936
I am an honest independent data broker who provides accurate and targeted Direct Marketing lists that help you gain new customers..
I provide prospect list for
Email & SMS Broadcasting...
Whether its Business or Consumer, UK or International I can help you.
I save you time & money providing the right marketing list / data that delivers results.
Data Bubble provides accurate and targeted marketing lists that help clients to get new customers by taking the time to tailor the lists to your specification ensuring get the maximum return on your investment.
We offer quality guarantees over and above our competition
In addition we save you money be excluding records you already hold ensuring you are not buying double.
I also offer UK & International Data Cleaning
Suppression screening including Gone-away & Deceased, NCOA - Change of Address
Telephone & Mail Preference Service screening
Mobile number validation services
I can update your data quickly & effectively reducing the time spent and the money wasted trying to contact out of date records. I can improve response rates & protect your companies reputation from bad PR when doing a direct marketing campaign. call for a free data quality report.
Why use us? I offer you
Industry knowledge saving you time & money getting the right list for your Direct Marketing campaign.
Options and recommendation allowing you to make an informed choice.
Independent advice, only recommending the most appropriate list for your direct marketing campaign.
I take away the hassle of hiring staff or explaining your needs over and over, freeing up your time to get on with your business.
If you need help call me on 01274 483936 or visit www.databubble.info
- St Joseph's College
- University of Birmingham
- Bradford College
Beer brewers appoint former Guinness marketer to lead push to lift sales...
Let There Be Beer names David Cunningham as programme director.
Rejuvenated Halifax welcomes more customers, cuts complaints
HALIFAX received the least complaints of any UK bank in 2013 and more customers switched to the Yorkshire-based lender than to any of its ri
John Lewis to use loyalty scheme to make marketing more personal | News ...
Retailer to use customer data to move from time and product-driven to life-stage campaigns.
The good, the bad and the bizarre of Valentine’s Day marketing | News | ...
Dumb Ways to Die, Heineken, Lidl and Durex feature in our roundup of the good, bad and bizarre Valentine’s Day marketing.
Black Tomato launches Breaking Bad holidays | News | Marketing Week
Travel company Black Tomato creates TV box set themed holidays.
Tablet boom boosts magazine brands | News | Marketing Week
Sales of digital editions of magazines increased by 61 per cent in the second-half of 2013, while print circulation dipped 1%.
Bradford businesses urged to make the most of Tour de France visit
Bradford businesses were briefed on potential opportunities from the Tour de France Grand Depart which visits the area this summer.
Instagram publishes best practice guide for marketers | News | Marketing...
Instagram showcases case studies from brands such as Nike, General Electric and Ben & Jerry’s and advises marketers to ‘find beauty everywhe
'16,000 construction jobs are on the way in Yorkshire'
Nearly 16,000 extra construction jobs are set to be created in Yorkshire over the next five years, according to new research.
Burberry launches major campaign for first women’s fragrance | News | Ma...
Burberry hopes to replicate success of men’s ad campaign with launch of women’s fragrance.
UK Government pledges £30m to SMEs for marketing advice | News | Marketi...
Chartered Institute of Marketing backs plans to support small businesses with advice in areas including marketing.
Hot comic talent to host Data Strategy Awards | News | Marketing Week
Comedian Rob Beckett will take the stage to host the Data Strategy Awards on February 6.
Waitrose champagne giveaway spurs rise in online orders | News | Marketi...
Campaign offered customers a free bottle of champagne for ordering online.