So many mad Instagram users.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- ex-instagram user. in any case they never enabled support on my one x so i have not used them for a couple of days now. removed today as soon as i read the news on twitter.Apr 10, 2012
- Can't believe that facebook pay my instagram account 33,33 USD i took 3 photos only with instagram !! :)Apr 10, 2012
- how long now until a Window phone app.Apr 10, 2012
- What's funny is this is the second time in a week a bunch of people who use a free application are giving out about it like it's something they owned or had any say in.Apr 10, 2012
- Sushubh+2hehe. as they say, when the service is free, you are not the customer, you are the product. i guess the product itself has some rights to complain about its new owner ;)Apr 10, 2012
- They didn't give their android users enough time to establish any sense of loyalty.Apr 10, 2012
- i think the android launch was preponed because of the deal. from what i remember they had originally planned to launch a limited beta with people who signed up on their website. i do not think that ever happened. instagram launched on android just like that suddenly! (i could be wrong about this though).
i think the talks were on and instagram decided to go all out on android just to showcase how popular they are in the market today and android users fell for the bait.Apr 10, 2012
- Despite all the gloom and doom, the Facebook App is rather popular on both the App Store and Google Play, so I do not see the Facebook acquisition as a kiss of death.Apr 10, 2012