- Read and watch TV all day
- Compliment, but critically
- Be critical of needless change, embrace the rest
- Forgive others, if they deserve it.
- Talk about peoples ideas
- Continually learn, know what we don't know all
- Accept responsibility for failures we make, but ensure others know their part if they have any
- Be grateful, while realizing that most are currently entitled, whether we want to be or not.
- Set goals, but fail to reach them all.
- a place surrounded by rice fieldsDeveloper, 2012 - present
- AssemblaDeveloper, 2009 - 2012
Sarah Stillman: The Use and Abuse of Civil Forfeiture
The basic principle behind asset forfeiture is appealing. It enables authorities to confiscate cash or property obtained through illicit mea
The Humble Bundle with Android 6 (pay what you want and help charity)
Pay whatever you want to get Aquaria, Fractal: Make Blooms Not War, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, and Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- all while sup
The Blog : How to Lose Readers (Without Even Trying) : Sam Harris
Sam Harris, neuroscientist and author of the New York Times bestsellers, The End of Faith, Letter to a Christian Nation, and The Moral Lands
Reuters TV | Gravity light set to illuminate the developing world
Feb. 5 - A British company is offering a safe and efficient alternative to the dangerous kerosene lamps that are in wide use throughout the
One study explains why it’s tough to pass liberal laws
Liberal state legislators systematically overestimate how conservative their constituents are. And conservative ones basically think their d
Rich People More Likely To Take Candy From Children: Real Report
People with a few extra bucks just aren't as nice as the rest of us, at least according to a new study.
48 Psychological Facts You Should Know About Yourself
People see what they want to see.