The Coca-Cola Company
Content Strategist, 2013 - present
Creative strategic planner for the following Cola cola products: Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes and Kuat (local Brazilian brand)
Project manager for content excellence production, working with world top advertising agencies such as Ogilvy, McCann and JWT.
Social Media Strategis, 2011 - 2012
• Developed marketing and branding strategies for multiple external clients and internal projects.
• Dragon’s Dogma – Content strategist and community manager for pre release of Capcon’s latest RPG. 30k likes in 3 months with an average reach of 40% on Facebook.
• MIB: Alien Crisis – Social strategist and community manager. 400k likes in two months for pre launch, aided by bought media and strategic content, average reach of 23% on Facebook updates on first month post launch.
Social Media Specialist, 2011 - 2011
Social Media Technology Targeting Worldwide Latin Audiences
• Led community management for all social communications platforms in both Portuguese and English; increased Facebook fan activity by over 60% and Twitter following by over 250%
• Collected and analyzed customer feedback through regular surveys and online reputation monitoring; translated feedback into actionable initiatives for product and marketing teams.
• Assisted with creative design and sales collateral for Quepasa’s social media advertising product, ‘Quepasa Contests’; worked on campaigns for Honda, Mexico Tourism and for Terra.com.
• Generated monthly revenue reports for Quepasa Games business division by collating data from multiple reporting platforms and across different geographies.
Social Media Innovator, 2011 - 2011
Social Media Strategic Planning for for web product clients, focused on connecting Social Media platforms such as, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in the overall user experience.
Business development through social media and direct contact.
Marketing Manager, 2008 - 2010
Digital Marketing Company Specialized in eCommerce
• Designed and implemented a comprehensive marketing plan that included SEO, SEM and email marketing to help grow revenue and increase the client base; drove 50% increase in monthly sales and 400% increase in clients
• Executed a Google Ad Words strategy to help increase website visibility; attracted 7-14 new clients monthly.
• Managed the design and development of a new corporate website, including branding, users experience and ecommerce components; new site generated 70% more traffic and reduced overall bounce rate by 40%
• Spearheaded the launch of monthly business networking events that resulted in a 20% increase in sales revenue
Content Manager, 2008 - 2008
Managed all clients requests for product updates, average of 50 updates a day.
Quality control of production, release and client satisfaction.
Account Planner, 2006 - 2006
Internship at 2TAG.net as creative, design and planing
International Agent, 2011 - 2012
Managed Twitter user experience for Portuguese speaking user worldwide; direct contacts through e-mails and Twitter direct messages.
Localization to Brazilian Portuguese for: Twitter.com, Twitter App (Android and Iphone) help center articles and marketing assets in
Assisted with market knowledge for business development in Brazil for account reactivation.