Also, feel free to share this to anyone I may have missed. Thanks!
Apologies if this seems like commercial spam -- it's not; I'm just on the fence as to whether or not to do a new podcast in what seems like a crowded niche. Still, there aren't any dedicated specifically to the 1980's IBM PC, so there's that.
- United Air LinesSolaris Systems Engineer, 2010 - present
- TradeLink LLCSolaris Engineer, 2009 - 2010
- Alcatel-LucentSenior Unix Administrator, 2004 - 2009
- Checkpoint SystemsProfessional Services, 1999 - 2004
- PLATINUM Inc.Unix Administrator, 1997 - 1999
- DePaul UniversityUnix Administrator, 1994 - 1997
- Mark Williams CompanyTech Support, 1992 - 1994
- Monmouth College1989 - 1991
- New Trier1985 - 1989
- Replay - Classic PC Games Quiz
Video Games Database. Credits, Trivia, Reviews, Box Covers, Screenshots ...
MobyGames is the oldest, largest and most accurate video game database for games of every platform spanning 1979-2015.
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Definitive Oral History of a TV Master...
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of MST3K’s national debut, WIRED presents an oral history of the greatest talk-back show ever made.
The Awesome Darklite Blog: Oscillofun Demo on Hameg HM 107
skip to main | skip to sidebar. The Awesome Darklite Blog. Thursday, December 15, 2011. Oscillofun Demo on Hameg HM 107. Lagt inn av tFt kl.
"Open Source Bach" Project Completed; Score and Recording Now Online - S...
rDouglass writes "MuseScore, the open source music notation editor, and pianist Kimiko Ishizaka have released a new recording and digital ed