Or be honest and brave enough to ask for help."
- ThreethirtypmManaging Partner, 2011 - presentI spend most of my day managing projects and developing strategies for clients. I am a visionary who believes in high standards and teaching others what I have learned. I have managed and developed projects and campaigns for the music industry, films, non-profits, brands, companies and products for the past 12 years. I am deeply passionate about helping clients manage and develop their brands.
- Threethirtypm RecordsFounder, 2014 - 2015We are a music incubator and indie label!
- Integrity MusicDigital Strategist, 2011 - 2012Developed and executed social media and digital marketing campaigns for album releases across multiple platforms, Developed content for artists to optimize engagement on social networks. Advised and coached artists and artist management on best practices.
- Beacon Hill NW ConsultingCo-Founder, 2008 - 2012Worked with non-profits, artists, publishers, on the development of social media marketing campaigns
- Master's CollegeBiblical Studies
Watch: Mesmerizing, Ambitious Space Race Nativity Film 'Anomaly'
I think we got lost. Maybe... we've always been lost. We've become strangers to ourselves, to each other. One more short film, even though i
The Indie Film “ANOMALY” Just Took The Internet By Storm – Learn How The...
Earlier this week, the highly anticipated short film "ANOMALY" (directed by Salomon Lighthelm & Dan DiFelice) was released online for free,
Internet Archive brings 900 classic arcade games to your browser
The Internet Archive expands its JSMESS offerings from classic console games to classic arcade cabinets -- no quarters necessary.
Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real W...
If you were like many kids, you probably spent much of your childhood in a hybrid world where reality and imagination fused into an indistin
Marvel’s ‘Civil War': 5 Things You Should Know | Variety
With their super powers and skin-tight costumes, superheroes are meant to be a little, well, unbelievable. Now Disney’s Marvel wants to make
Contact Sheets from the Sets of Some of the Greatest Hollywood Films of ...
Contact sheets often provide a fascinating glimpse into the mind of photographers, showing final shots among outtakes that were left on the
The 8 Steps To Creating A Great Storyboard | Co.Design | business + design
Google Ventures' Jake Knapp takes us through the lightning-fast process he employs to get a team's ideas down on paper.
Nick and JB Are Two Autistic Guys with the Best Music Show on the Intern...
Hot Tracks has been running strong on public access in Michigan for 12 seasons, and the duo are now the subject of a documentary about the s
Instagram's new Hyperlapse app helps you shoot time-lapse videos like a pro
Instagram today plans to reveal Hyperlapse, a new standalone app that's been designed to help smartphone users shoot time-lapse videos that
Hilarious Hipster Marketing Video Explains What it Takes to Be 'Photogra...
If you’re wondering how to be the best photographer in the world, look no further than Chris Bauer. He’s been deemed the “Male Photographer