As this story makes the rounds of social media, my bet is this filmmaker will have no trouble now of raising the money to produce her film.
To book your session call and mention the Brea Prebook Offer.
Call Today: 949-595-0813
Mission Viejo Gateway Center
24000 Alicia #19
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
*Only valid at location listed. Offer based on one-hour massage session which includes time for consultation and dressing. Limited to one offer per client. Cannot be combined with other coupons or promotion offers.Some exclusions may apply. Not valid for gift certificates or gift cards. Offer expires Jan. 25, 2015.
He is asking for a refund of all or part of what he paid them and asking me to provide "expert" testimony that gaming the autocomplete feature in Google search is not possible.
No problem there as Google's description of this algorithm states clearly that "Autocomplete predictions are automatically generated by an algorithm without any human involvement, based on a number of objective factors, including how often past users have searched for a term."
Which got me to thinking of the angst I constantly feel when I search G for "internet marketing in mission viejo" and a competitor falls down in the autocomplete box, "Darby Works". The website is his blog which he hasn't posted to since June 2011.
I find it hard to believe that so many past users have landed on his site to appear in the autocomplete. And given all the guidelines we follow re: fresh content, how does a blog that has been stagnant for 3.5 years get here?
It's happened as confirms. OK, so I was off by 24 hours. My bad.
* optimize your Google My Business Page, Bing Places for Business;
* Citations focused on local and vertical directories;
* Be active in your community for unstructured citations and local link love;
* Be smart about soliciting reviews from customers;
* Post, Post, Post...on your social media platforms, blog, groups, communities, etc.
I was preparing a report for a client earlier today (home water filtration supplier) and was stunned when my ranking report showed a significant drop over last month. Doing a manual search on a sampling of keywords I confirmed that the Pigeon had apparently pooped on the client's category. Local Pack results were GONE from virtually all relevant keyword queries which, BTW, they have dominated for over three years. :'-(
Went back to GMB Insights and looked at the past 90 days. Client got 30-50 profile views/day until 12/17 when they had 940. Next day: Nada, Zip, ZERO. Flat line since then except a little bump on 1/3/15 (10 Views).
Talk about a WTF moment!
So remember that kind offer you made last month ? I'm gonna take you up on that. In the meantime, I'm off to G's support forums.
- San Diego State UniversityMarketing
- (949) LocalPresident, 2009 - presentWhen I'm not staying on top of the constant changes in local search (which is almost a full time job in itself), my team and I pull the levers and push the buttons that get our clients highly ranked in local search results. When our client's needs require a wide search area visibility or they want to be visible in search for specific aspects of their business, I create and manage effective search and social media marketing campaigns. We watch our client's back with online reputation management also. We're good at "talking them down" when they want to jump out a window (or look for a 457 Magnum) over a poor online review. Thank God it doesn't happen often as we have a pretty cool early warning system for bad reviews and head 'em off at the pass. In my spare time, I market (949) Local. "Oh physician, heal thyself" applies to me. Clients needs come first before mine. As a result, I don't do nearly as much marketing of my business as I know I should. Thank God we have been successful at growing this business largely through client referrals.
- 949local.com (current)
CitationBurst FAQs | Local Citation Service | Local Directory Submission...
CitationBurst is a local directory submission service from BrightLocal. We submit to over 1,200 local directories. Find out how CitationBurs
Hide your Address on Google Local - New Warning for Service Area Businesses
If you've been at the business of Local Search for awhile, you no doubt remember the fiasco when Google 1st made it a rule that you need to
Why does Google show a 4.8 rating when I have all 5-star reviews? - Loca...
Why does Google show a 4.8 rating when I have all 5-star reviews? Posted on December 22, 2014; by Mike Blumenthal; in Local Search. Why does
8 Tips to Optimize Your Local Knowledge Panel in Google Search - Local U...
8 Tips to Optimize Your Local Knowledge Panel in Google Search. Posted on November 6, 2014; by Mike Blumenthal; in Local Search, SEO, Social
Top Local Citation Sources by Country for USA, CAN, UK & AU | Whites...
We've curated a list of the Top Local Citation Sources by Country for US, CAN, UK, & AU. Find out which citations will increase your search
Eye Tracking in 2014: How Users View and Interact with Today's Google SERPs
With Google's SERPs regularly testing new features, the team at Mediative decided it was time to figure out how the "Golden Triangle" has ch
More than Keywords: 7 Concepts of Advanced On-Page SEO
As marketers, helping search engines understand what our content means is one of our most important tasks. Search engines can’t read pages l
Yext Duplicate Suppression Analysis | Ethical SEO Consulting
In the local SEO game having consistent, accurate, and singular citations is essential to the success of your local SEO campaign. Removing d
Pigeon Advice from Top Local SEOs and a Pigeon-Proofing Checklist
Six top local SEOs share their Pigeon survival tips, and I've added a Pigeon-proofing checklist for your perusal!
Bing Will Test Close Variants in Exact Match - SEW
Bing will test the inclusion of close variants in exact match for some queries, which some say helps pave the way for a future with keywordl
14 Great Stats to Convince SMBs to invest in local search
Some SMB owners are sceptical of the power of online & local search. With these great 14 stats & free graphics you can build a compelling ar
Local Consumer Review Survey 2014 | Online Reputation survey
88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Learn more about how consumers read & use reviews when looking fo