"99.99% of others’ thoughts are all about them–just as 99.99% of yours are about you. (My made-up statistic. ;) )
This is not to say that none of us care or have empathy and compassion for others. We do. But most of the time when we have other people on our minds, we are usually wondering what they’re thinking of us, or how what they’re thinking might impact us." Read more...
- Healthy Lifestyle ImmersionNutrition, Fitness, Spirituality, 2013 - presentReading and watching everything I can get my hands on having to do with living a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition, yoga, running, hiking, meditating, etc.
- SEO School of Hard KnocksSEO, 1995 - 2013Figured out how to market websites through SEO before there was a name for it.
- University of Massachusetts AmherstSociology, 1979 - 1983Mostly went to receive my M.R.S. ;)
- WhatDidYouDoWIthJill.comBlogger/Student/Teacher, 2013 - presentSpending my days learning everything I can about living a healthy lifestyle physically and mentally, and sharing it with anyone who is interested!
- High RankingsSEO Consulting, 1995 - 2013Over 18 years of running my own website marketing consulting business and sharing my knowledge through my High Rankings Advisor newsletter to 25,000 subscribers. Spoke at conferences around the world and trained others in the art and science of holistic SEO in small group settings.
Do Small Businesses Need to Do Content Marketing? - What Did You Do With...
Jill Whalen puts on her old website marketing hat to answer a question about content marketing for small businesses.
What Do You Mean It's Not All About Me? - What Did You Do With Jill?
Guess what? You're wasting your time wondering what others are thinking about you.
Life is a Game and You Have the Cheat Code - What Did You Do With Jill?
If you knew life was just a game you could play any way you wanted, how would it change the way you live?
Transformation and Procrastination - What Did You Do With Jill?
Think you're a procrastinator? What if you weren't?
Marketing is Not Evil - What Did You Do With Jill?
How could getting the word out to interested people about your great product or service ever be evil?
The Lowdown on Creating Your Own Reality - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill Whalen's short talk on what creating your own reality means.
Making Decisions: The Key To Getting Sh*t Done - What Did You Do With Jill?
When you really and truly decided to do something in life, everything else will fall into place to make it happen.
Mind * Body * Spirit & Business Transformation - What Did You Do Wit...
Start Your 2015 Right! Transform Yourself and Your Business Forever: 7 Week Online Program With Jill Whalen
3 Things Health, Fitness and Spiritual Bloggers Could Do Better - What D...
Jill points out some common marketing tactics bloggers often think they're supposed to do, and provides suggestions for a better way.
Understanding My Addictive Personality - What Did You Do With Jill?
How seeking happiness outside of myself caused addicting behaviors that showed up in many forms throughout my life.
Inspired Living on a Daily Basis - What Did You Do With Jill?
Why leave things to your intellect to decide when it's so much easier to let happen whatever happens?
Changing How We Relate To Others - What Did You Do With Jill?
You may not know what you think you know--especially as it relates to others. Understand this and your relationships may change dramatically
Grain Free Paleo Toast With Sesame Seeds - What Did You Do With Jill?
Super easy and fast to make. I surprised myself with how good this healthy gluten free toast came out!
Healthy Banana Muffins in a Mug - Grain, Dairy and Sugar Free - What Did...
Jill's obsession with super healthy mug muffins continues with this banana version!
What's the Difference Between Dreaming and Reality? - What Did You Do Wi...
Jill ponders the question: If a dream can feel so real, and life seems so real is there any difference?
Yoga, You Sneaky Bitch! - What Did You Do With Jill?
A sort of ode to yoga and my first foray into poetry.
17 Things I Never Would Have Done a Year Ago - What Did You Do With Jill?
Amazing how much one person can transform their life without even realizing it!
The Golden Rule: Beyond Treating Others as You Want to be Treated - What...
Have you hurt people's feelings by something you've said and not known why? Me too! Here's what I've learned to try stop it from happening i
Helping You With Life Problems - What Did You Do With Jill?
Understanding how life really works can have an amazing effect on your quality of life. Want to know the secret?