Yoga Peace, Meditation Conversation, Citrus Reamer and Anna Nalick - Wha...
Click to see what Jill learned this week!
Skiing after 25 years, Lamb Gyros, Grinding Peanuts and Freezing Avocado...
See what Jill learned last week during her healthy lifestyle transformation!
Default Healing, Grandmother Love, Mandalas and More - What Did You Do W...
Jill learned a bit more about love this week as well as a lot more about mandalas. Plus some extraneous things about signs and more!
Do You Need Help Living Your Own Healthy Lifestyle? - What Did You Do Wi...
I'm looking to share my experiences with an expanded audience in person or through my writing. Please get in touch!
Habanero, Choffee, Manifesting Gifts From the Universe and Open Hearts -...
Learn along with Jill as she transforms her life a little bit more each week. Wee what she learned last week in this post!
The Law of Attraction, Prominent Cheeks, Melting Ninjas and Peyote Stitc...
Follow along with Jill Whalen's transformational journey by seeing what she learned this past week!
Green Tea, Mother Nature, Bad Dog Owners and People Talking to Me - What...
For anyone who is following along with my life transformation, here's what I learned last week!
Tinnitus, Probiotics and Prebiotics, Calories In/Out, and Bossy Girls - ...
Get your mind, body and spirit in shape with me by following along each week with what I've been learning along my transformational journey!
Wearable Cameras, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Chickpea Cookies and Beading! - ...
I learned quite a wide variety of things last week. From how to make bead necklaces to stuffing grape leaves, as well as taking a leap into
How Do I Answer the 'Do You Work?' Question? - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill ponders how to answer people's question of whether she's working on not while she's in her transition phase.
In Defense of Food, Snowy Hikes, Diet and Health Myths
This past week I learned all kinds of interesting tidbits about health and food and hiking in the snow! Watch some informative videos and le
What I Learned Last Week (12/16/2013 - 12/22/2013) - What Did You Do Wit...
A few tidbits of what I've learned the week of 12-6-2013.
Walk to Your Errands - Healthy Lifestyle Tip of the Week - What Did You ...
By Jill Whalen If you’re a suburbanite like I am, you’re probably used to driving everywhere you go. Getting in our cars to do errands is a
Cooking Pumpkins and Making Pumpkin Seed Butter - What Did You Do With J...
I’ve been eating a LOT of winter squash lately and have been enjoying trying lots of different varieties. While spaghetti squash seems to ha
How to Recognize and Listen to Your Inner Voice - What Did You Do With J...
By Jill Whalen Whether you call it your inner voice, inner guide, spiritual guide, conscious mind or something altogether different, how do
My Misadventures Opening a Spaghetti Squash - What Did You Do With Jill?
Who knew slicing open a spaghetti squash could provide blog fodder?!
How Your Site Architecture and Website Navigation Affect SEO
In this post, Jill Whalen explains the importance of how the development of your website's global navigation can affect its ability to do we
- Healthy Lifestyle ImmersionNutrition, Fitness, Spirituality, 2013 - presentReading and watching everything I can get my hands on having to do with living a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition, yoga, running, hiking, meditating, etc.
- SEO School of Hard KnocksSEO, 1995 - 2013Figured out how to market websites through SEO before there was a name for it.
- University of Massachusetts AmherstSociology, 1979 - 1983Mostly went to receive my M.R.S. ;)
- WhatDidYouDoWIthJill.comBlogger/Student/Teacher, 2013 - presentSpending my days learning everything I can about living a healthy lifestyle physically and mentally, and sharing it with anyone who is interested!
- High RankingsSEO Consulting, 1995 - 2013Over 18 years of running my own website marketing consulting business and sharing my knowledge through my High Rankings Advisor newsletter to 25,000 subscribers. Spoke at conferences around the world and trained others in the art and science of holistic SEO in small group settings.