- Healthy Lifestyle ImmersionNutrition, Fitness, Spirituality, 2013 - presentReading and watching everything I can get my hands on having to do with living a healthy lifestyle through proper nutrition, yoga, running, hiking, meditating, etc.
- SEO School of Hard KnocksSEO, 1995 - 2013Figured out how to market websites through SEO before there was a name for it.
- University of Massachusetts AmherstSociology, 1979 - 1983Mostly went to receive my M.R.S. ;)
- WhatDidYouDoWIthJill.comCoach/Teacher/Inspirer/Blogger, 2013 - presentI help small business owners, individuals, groups and organizations uncover their natural well-being and happiness so that they can operate from a clearer state of mind. This in turn has the ability to take their lives and businesses to a higher level. Jill is a faculty member of "Happy School" and of "Three Principles Supermind." Her blog, What Did You Do With Jill? is a personal account of what she's learned throughout her personal transformational journey. Stay abreast of Jill's latest musings and offerings by subscribing to her newsletter here. Or contact Jill directly to learn how she may help you, your business or your organization be the best it can be.
- High RankingsSEO Consulting, 1995 - 2013Over 18 years of running my own website marketing consulting business and sharing my knowledge through my High Rankings Advisor newsletter to 25,000 subscribers. Spoke at conferences around the world and trained others in the art and science of holistic SEO in small group settings.
How to Break the Cycle of 'Bad' Relationships - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill writes that who we think we are and who we think others are is not written in stone and how seeing this has the ability to transform ou
How to Live in Peace Regardless of Your Circumstances - What Did You Do ...
What's making life such a struggle for you? You may be surprised at the answer!
How to Stop Suffering and Feeling Like Crap - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill writes about how our suffering is caused by our desire to control ourselves, our surroundings and others. Yet in reality, it's impossib
My Mentors and What I've Been Reading and Watching - What Did You Do Wit...
Jill Whalen shares the spiritual and psychological works that have impacted, guided and shaped her current understanding of life.
Have You Been Making Yourself Suffer? - What Did You Do With Jill?
It sure seems like other people and situations are the cause of our suffering. But they're not. Read on to see why!
Relationship Rules: Whose Are Right? - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill Whalen writes a short tale of two people who follow the rules as best they can, never knowing that they're playing different games.
How to Gain Higher Levels of Consciousness - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill Whalen discusses how keeping topics we're interested in exploring more deeply front and center in our minds can lead to higher levels o
Being the Observer of Your Thoughts - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill Whalen writes about how the simple act of observing her thoughts cleared her head and changed her life in amazing ways.
Things Aren't Always What They Seem - What Did You Do With Jill?
When you understand the role of thought in your experience of life, it's a whole new ballgame!
Changing From Shy to Outgoing - What Did You Do With Jill?
Is it possible to change shyness? Jill Whalen looks at how being shy is just a label we put on ourselves.
Manifesting Your Desires Through Baby Steps - What Did You Do With Jill?
How does one go from being deathly afraid to sing solo in public to singing a song with a band? Baby Steps!
Become and Remain Fit and Healthy Without Willpower - What Did You Do Wi...
Think being and staying fit and healthy is something only those with strong willpower can achieve? In reality, willpower can only take you s
Worry is Made Up Thought That is Rarely (if Ever) Right!
Jill's has an insight about what worrying really is and why it's silly to pay attention to it.
How to Reach Your Goals Effortlessly - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill discovers a cool analogy between kayaking without a rudder and trying to accomplish goals when you don't have clarity of Mind.
Jill Whalen Newsletter: Transformation Takes Courage - Issue 19
Hi Everyone! Can you believe it's been over 2 years since I embarked on my personal transformational journey? Sometimes it seems like it was
Personal Transformation Takes Courage - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill provides her thoughts on why for most of us it's often difficult for true personal transformation to take place.
3 Midlife Crisis Cliches Women Often Face - What Did You Do With Jill?
Jill looks at whether or not women should buy into the common midlife crisis cliches of changing careers, dumping a spouse and taking up yog
Do Small Businesses Need to Do Content Marketing? - What Did You Do With...
Jill Whalen puts on her old website marketing hat to answer a question about content marketing for small businesses.
What Do You Mean It's Not All About Me? - What Did You Do With Jill?
Guess what? You're wasting your time wondering what others are thinking about you.
Life is a Game and You Have the Cheat Code - What Did You Do With Jill?
If you knew life was just a game you could play any way you wanted, how would it change the way you live?