So... come celebrate with us (celebrate what, we're not sure) in West Chester, PA at The Social Lounge's weekly event known as the Thirsty Thursday Roadshow, hosted by the unfathomably wonderful .
#cincodeocho #dorkrock #westchesterpa #livemusic
Yep, we took a bucket, aimed a webcam at it, and did some php magic to count some pixels, and came up with a vaguely accurate snowfall measuring device. It ain't perfect, but you could surely do worse.
Share and enjoy!
Giggle when it fails!
It's all part of the thrill of world-class nerdery.
Thank you for the kind words, Mr. Fox!
- Hot Breakfast!Face Melter, Senior Rocktologist, 2003 - present
- Buzz (current)
- Musician, Award-winning singer, vocal coach
- One half of award-winning band HOT BREAKFAST! (Delaware's premier acoustic dork-rock power duo)
- 1/16 of The Industrial Jazz Group, Los Angeles' favorite avant-garde nutty big band.
- Non-theist. Nerd. Author. I still use two spaces after a period.
- Deliriously happy person, crazy in love with my beau. Joyfully child-free
NOTA BENE: I am *NOT* the diabetes advocate Jill Knapp made famous on Oprah for losing 100 pounds. I am not the SCUBA diver or the glass blower. I am not the Jill Knapp who writes relationship-flavored articles for Huffington Post. I am not the Jill Knapp who is an astrophysics professor at Princeton. (I am the saddest about the last one.)
- However, it's quite likely that I am the Jill Knapp who is the President of Knapp I.T., Inc., a boutique IT Service Management training and consultancy firm, the author of "ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Video Mentor," and the adjunct professor (and curriculum/courseware developer) of IT Service Management at Villanova University, but I don't like to talk about those things on fun social media sites like this one. The music stuff is immensely more satisfying and keeps me busier, so I'd rather you know me for that.
- If you are one of those other Jill Knapps, please stop using my email address to sign up for stupid stuff online-- you're KILLIN' ME. One of these days I'm gonna reorder you 4763 boxes of your Acuvue Oasis contact lenses using the super-convenient email reorder form they send me once a week with all of your address, credit card and eyeball prescription info in it. (No I won't; I would never. But you really need to be more careful.)
Ahem! So that's me. I'm quite nice, actually.
- Montclair State University