Please consider donating to my GoFundMe account. You can help entrepreneurs fulfill their dreams by allowing them to get the marketing education they desperately need to be a success.
PLEASE help! http://bit.ly/CelestialHelp
Here's what you will learn:
1) Your entrepreneurial dream versus the reality you’re currently facing
2) Why your marketing is not working
3) The one thing you need to embrace right now to turn your business around
4) The six steps you need to follow to market your business effectively (I’ll go through each one!)
5) Inspiring stories from my clients and students
6) Introduction to the Celestial Marketing Academy
Save your spot right here: http://bit.ly/freeinfosession
#marketing #entrepreneur #solopreneur #mompreneur
One of the questions I often get from my clients is "what should I put on my website?"
If you're wondering the same thing, please check out my weekly marketing strategy where I specify 8 important elements to include on your small business website. Hope it helps!
#smallbusiness #smallbiz #website
PLEASE help needy entrepreneurs by considering a donation of $10, $20 even $50! Every little bit counts.
I would love to have the first scholarship funds wrapped up by Friday. WE CAN DO THIS! Please give! xoxo
#GoFundMe #give #donate #scholarship
I am here to help! Sign up today for my free (virtual) info session: "Why you're not attracting clients...and how to fix it."
Monday, June 29, 2-3pm EST
It will be RECORDED if this is a bad time for you.
Save your spot here: http://bit.ly/freeinfosession
#clientattraction #getclients #marketing
There are many reasons why you may have to fire a client - but only one way to do it right. And that's to make it as positive as possible for both you and your client.
That may be tough to do, but focusing on the positive will help you keep your integrity (and your sanity).
Check out today's video strategy for tips on how to "fire" your client: http://www.jillceleste.com/when-you-have-to-fire-a-client/
#entrepreneur #solopreneur #mompreneur
- JillCeleste.comFounder, 2013 - presentJill Celeste, MA is a marketing coach who helps entrepreneurs learn how to market their businesses to attract more clients. Jill’s coaching is unique because she helps entrepreneurs transform their cluttered, disorganized marketing into a strategy that helps them grow their businesses. Through coaching and online programs, Jill teaches her clients how to finally differentiate themselves in the marketplace so they can get new clients and make more money.
- Hound Dog Social MediaPresident, 2010 - 2014
- BayCare Health SystemMarketing & PR, 2003 - 2011
Jill Celeste, MA is a marketing coach who helps entrepreneurs learn how to market their businesses to attract more clients. Jill’s coaching is unique because she helps entrepreneurs transform their cluttered, disorganized marketing into a strategy that helps them grow their businesses. Through coaching and online programs, Jill teaches her clients how to finally differentiate themselves in the marketplace so they can get new clients and make more money.
Jill graduated with a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. She obtained her master’s degree in history from the State University of Georgia in Carrollton. Prior to becoming a personal branding coach, Jill worked for 14 years in the private sector, and has experienced in marketing and public relations in healthcare, IT and small business.
Jill lives in Trinity, Florida, with her husband, two sons, three guinea pigs and a basset hound named Emma.
For more information about Jill’s coaching programs, please visit www.jillceleste.com.
- State University of West GeorgiaM.A. in History, 1994 - 1997
- Wesleyan CollegeB.A. in English, 1990 - 1994