Your success is directly tied to your happiness.
I am in transition right now in my entrepreneurial career, and I thought my journey would be helpful to many of you.
Truthfully, being an entrepreneur can be a lonely job, especially when you are working hard to get your message out to the world. And many times, loneliness and “efforting” can make me an unhappy person. Here’s the thing, though. I didn’t realize it until I read a book called The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor.
Read more: http://www.jillceleste.com/key-success-happiness/
Pin to read later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/147633694010123103/
#mindset #happiness #success #entrepreneur
During this free training, you'll learn:
1) Best practices for using social media to get customers
2) How to blog and create other content to show your expertise
3) How to show your personality online without compromising your privacy
....and much more! This training is perfect for entrepreneurs, small business owners, coaches, consultants, healthcare practitioners and anyone wanting to get more clients to their businesses!
Have you successfully attracted new customers through your social media efforts?
If converting social media fans to paying customers seems like an insurmountable task, then check out these three tips to help improve your social media interactions.
1) Focus on the quality of your fans, not the quantity
2) Talk to your social media fans like they are standing in front of you
3) Keep building trust top of mind
Read more: http://www.jillceleste.com/attract-clients-social-media/
Pin to read later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/147633694010111802/
#socialmedia #marketing #attractingclients #entrepreneur
- YourBrandingPower.comFounder, 2013 - presentI work with high-achieving entrepreneurs who struggle with attracting more clients and would like a seemingly endless pipeline of sales leads and customers. Clients who complete my proven 6-step formula create a powerful personal brand that acts like an irresistible magnet, attracting more clients with ease than ever before. Using my formula, clients earn more money, in less time and with less effort, than when they try to market on their own.
- Hound Dog Social MediaPresident, 2010 - 2014
- BayCare Health SystemMarketing & PR, 2003 - 2011
Jill Celeste, MA helps entrepreneurs who are struggling with attracting new customers to their business and are often overshadowed by their competition. Jill’s coaching is unique because she focuses on teaching entrepreneurs how to use social media and content marketing to grow their business. Through her proven six-step formula, Jill teaches her clients how to finally differentiate themselves in the marketplace so they can get new clients and make more money.
Jill graduated with a B.A. in English from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia. She obtained her master’s degree in history from the State University of Georgia in Carrollton. Prior to becoming a personal branding coach, Jill worked for 14 years in the private sector, and has experienced in marketing and public relations in healthcare, IT and small business.
Jill lives in Trinity, Florida, with her husband, two sons, three guinea pigs and a basset hound named Emma.
- State University of West GeorgiaM.A. in History, 1994 - 1997
- Wesleyan CollegeB.A. in English, 1990 - 1994