This will collect dust on a shelf until I can flash an OS that can be updated with APT, or I can flash an OS that has support for the touch screen :/ #festivus Airing Of Grievances :)
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- just for you buddy...
the device is now networked via a cable and it is still having network issues. After multiple attempts to ssh into the device and utilize `apt`, it seems that networking fails after a new minutes of uptime, and I can no longer ssh into the device. There isn't a client disconnect, the device just times out.4w
- I can ping the device over my network, but attempts to ssh into the device time out4w
- Oh shit. I incorrectly assumed that you could at least ssh into it.4w
- Would you like the device? Purism flat out lied to their supporters regarding shipping delays, and I have zero faith in the company.4w
- I'm not sure if I'd be able to do anything with it. I don't have any dev skills. I can barely use adb and fastboot.4w
- fortunately this device has it's own special method for flashing an OS image :/4w
Add a comment...