Regular contributor to top publications including Jetsetter, CNN Travel, Global Living and Société Perrier.
- SorbonneCivilization and Culture, 2003 - 2007
- Travelers Digest (current)
- Core of the Pixel (current)
- Oh-Barcelona (current)
- Vagabundo Magazine (past)
- www.societeperrier.com (current)
- intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com (current)
- travel.cnn.com (current)
- Europe's Most Beautiful Metro Stations (current)
- Travel Writers Toolbox (current)
- Jessica Benavides Canepa (current)
- A Writer's World Blog (current)
- Street Style: Shanghai Fashion Week (current)
- Indie Travel to Portugal on $50 per day (current)
- Shanghai's Sensational Summer Terraces (current)
- Shanghai's Hidden Attractions (current)
- VIP tour Great Wall and Forbidden City (current)
- Copenhagen Food Tour (current)
- Inspira Santa Maria Hotel Review (current)
- Jetsetter Correspondant (current)
- GowithOh Experience (current)
Buzz: Robert De Niro’s Project 179 in Shanghai | Luxury Travel Advisor
Actor Robert De Niro is investing in a hotel project in Shanghai which will transform vacant buildings on the historic Bund waterfront.
Beijing VIP Tour of the Forbidden City and Great Wall Ruins | Viator Tra...
What can make visiting one of the ‘seven wonders of the world’ even more amazing? A Beijing VIP tour with the privileges once reserved for a
Are You Missing Great Writing Opportunities on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is full of job opportunities for writers. Not sure where to look? This informative list might just help you find the assignment of
Watch of the Week: South Lane Signature: The GQ Eye: GQ on Style: GQ
The Fourth is fast approaching and if you're going to keep checking the clock to see how close it is to quitting time, you might as well do