- Spacecraft LLCPrincipal Architect, 2007 - 2013
- Studios ArchitectureJunior Designer
- Mark Horton | ArchitectureJunior Designer
- Philip Banta ArchitectureModel Maker, Architectural Renderer
- Fee Munson EbertStaff Architect
- Peter Vincent ArchitectsProject Architect
- Ken Kay AssociatesDesigner
- California College of Arts and CraftsModel Shop Monitor
- Pam Kinzie, ArchitectIntern
- AKTA Ltd.Project Architect
- Architecture & PlanningProject Manager
- Franklin Wong and AssociatesProject Architect
- Hot ShotsPhotographer
- State of Hawaii Department of EducationArchitect V
- California College of the ArtsArchitecture, 1991 - 1996
Do you have any writings, photos, videos, or music that express the wonder and magnitude of being alive? Please share it! As the webmistress I would greatly appreciate more points of view!
Driver Purposely Swerves into Motorcycle - Dust Runners Automotive Journal
What would you do in a situation like this? You’re cruising with your buddies, and decide to pass some slow cars. Said slow car is actually
Free Ello Icon Pack with Matching Social Media Buttons
I have put together a matching round icon pack that includes 14 of the major social media platforms including an Ello icon for those who wan
Contour Crafting Inventor Dr. Khoshnevis: Widespread 3D Printed Homes in...
Exclusive interview with Dr. Behrokh Khoshnevis: Contour Crafting machines will be available starting at around $200,000 within a couple of
Tablet & Mobile - ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA) - ASUS
Tablet with a quad-core processor, stunning HD IPS panel. It has dual cameras and stereo speakers.
Andreas Bastian Creates Incredible Bendable 3D Printed Mesostructured Ma...
When it comes to designing and printing on 3D printers, the most common types of materials used are PLA and ABS plastics. These materials ar
CDC Caught Hiding Data Showing Mercury in Vaccines Linked to Autism
Please Share This Article!
For Transgender People, a Good Doctor Is Hard to Find | Guest Blog, Scie...
In her knee-length jumper and cobalt blue tights, Hannah Simpson cuts a neat figure. The vibrant 29-year-old student of osteopathic medicine
Year Begins with Unusual Amount of Extreme Weather | Climate Central
United Nation's WMO says recent extremes of heat, cold and rain are almost certainly interlinked.
Revived Saab could finally bring electric drive to the 9-3
Saab will start production on an all-electric version of the 9-3 sedan in 2014 and will target it to Chinese consumers.
California Passes Huge Grid Energy Storage Mandate : Greentech Media
CPUC passes controversial mandate for 1.3 gigawatts of batteries, grid storage by 2020