Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Jesse C Anderson (jesse285)
16 followers -
First To Get There! Last To Leaves!
First To Get There! Last To Leaves!

16 followers
About
Jesse C's interests
View all
Jesse C's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
A green afro
Photo

Post has attachment

news from a point of view.

Post has attachment
Wow now we get people talking!

Post has attachment
OK so Mr. Mitt Romney want to be the owner of a plantation by rolling back taxes on the 1% and put the other 99% of us to pay the cost, if you live here you should pay here.Corporation of the banking is the one that get us in this mess in the first place. 

There are always rules in the game of life, even "God" have rules.

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
See what happen when you don't take of the baby.
Wait while more posts are being loaded