10 Photos - View album
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Oh dear. I'll just put this here
My turn to be completely jealous.Feb 10, 2013
- I didn't do any of those, but my brother had a pair in a small tank. He did R.O. for his large Discus tanks, and from there it was easy to do do a few more tanks.
At some point he had 20 tanks at home, including a few large ones.Feb 10, 2013
Are they breeding?Feb 10, 2013
- Sounds like a heck of a fish room! I have an agreement with the wife that I stop at 5, so I just juggle things around from time to time.
I think the AOSP offices could use a nice tank full of Discus... ;)
these buggers never seem to stop breeding. Started with 3, moved 40 tonight.Feb 10, 2013
- Well, there was one room for the tanks, and one storage room.
He had tanks custom-built, so that he could get high capacities while keeping them short.
The big tank was 48x40x24, then next 2 were 48x24x28, and the next 3 were 48x20x24.
I had fishtanks at work 2 jobs ago (at Be Inc). it was fun, but it was still a lot of work, and I don't think I want to do that again. I'd definitely go for Malawi cichlids, though, because adults have no problem surviving a vacation of a few weeks.Feb 10, 2013
- Don Gray+1Wow really digging that Jerry.Feb 10, 2013