View 23 previous comments
- So! I have a chance of getting the Nexus4 today from a guy in my town but he wants 400 for a 8 gig model! Should i get it? Or wait till google has them in stock? Need advice here please help!Nov 17, 2012
- $100 more to get that phone right now or wait to get it from Google? That's a hard decision to make. Since I got my 16 GB order in, I'm going to wait for mine. If I was in your position, I would try to get him to take $350 or $375?Nov 17, 2012
- and thanks for the help! I'm going to see if he lowers his price! But I'm thinking I'll still buy it! and when the 16 gig becomes available I'll try to get one if they don't sell out! Then wait till the 8 gig sells out and put my use 8 gig for sell on ebay and try to get ad much as I can back!Nov 17, 2012
- So compared the my Gnex the colors on my Nexus4 do look washed out! Can someone explain why?Nov 18, 2012
- Different screen type. You may just be used to the GNex screen. Does it look bad? That is the real question.Nov 18, 2012
- No not really! I guess I am used to the Gnex! The colors are just not vibrant as the Gnex! But the whites are whiter!Nov 18, 2012
Add a comment...