"The wireless at homeless shelters is really shitty."
- INDY Developers, LLCHead Dude, 2014 - presentJerry runs INDY — where you hire great developers over forty OR work as one from anywhere in the connected world.
- Daniels & Mara, Inc.Developer, Strategic Consultant, 2003 - 2013
- Medical Home TeamInterim CIO, 2012 - 2014
- Stonebridge TechnologiesConsultant Manager, 1999 - 2000
- EvercomDirector App Development, 2001 - 2003
- Nortel NetworksProject Manager, 1997 - 1999
- World Plan Executive CouncilArea Coordinator, 1972 - 1980
10 Things You Need To Know About Google's New Chromecast
The tech giant's latest push into the living room is a little streaming dongle with big potential.
What Happens When Kevin Rose Goes Head-to-Head with a Raccoon
A fight broke out in the wee hours of Saturday morning that involved a Google partner hurling his combatant down a flight of stairs. And whi
One man (Sitting at a Bar) Thinking: This is how we Created Black & ...
One man (Sitting at a Bar) Thinking: This is how we Created Black & Blue Cold Coffee. Posted on July 17, 2013 at 2:15 pm. Black & Blue Cuvee
Ed Harris: “Wanting to write is a ridiculous idea”
Ed Harris is a playwright, radio dramatist and poet. A regular on BBC Radio 4, his alternate reality war-time thriller The Resistance of Mrs
Jack Handey Is the Envy of Every Comedy Writer in America
The man behind “Deep Thoughts” and the quest for the one true joke.
stratēchery by Ben Thompson | Why Microsoft’s reorganization is a bad idea
DuPont, the famous chemical company, was actually built on gunpowder.1 Founded in the early 1800s, DuPont was a small family concern until t