- JoyriteFounder, 2009 - 2013
- JenamyEntrepreneur, 2008 - 2010
- Bryteco-Founder, 2003 - 2008
- Lost Boys LBiSenior Consultant, present
- VoxSmartEntrepreneur, present
- Origin (Spain)Senior Consultant, 1996 - 1999
- BSO Origin (Netherlands)Consultant, 1995 - 1996
- Soft-ArtSoftware Engineer, 1994 - 1995
- Cambridge PuntingPunter, 1993 - 1994Best job I ever had?
- University of CambridgeResearch Assistant, 1993 - 1993
- ReviselyCEO, 2013 - presentHelping teachers to give better feedback to students
- University of CambridgeComputer Speech & Language Processing
- University of UtrechtPhonetics, English, Language & Speech Technology
- KSG De BreulGymnasium B
- Herman Jordan LyceumVWO
Language Learning Platform TutorGroup Raises $100M From Investors Includ...
English-learning platform TutorGroup announced that it has raised a $100 million Series B round from investors including Chinese Internet gi
Eliademy, The MOOC Founded By Ex-Nokians, Gets Android App To Benefit Th...
CBTec, the e-learning startup founded by ex-Nokians and members of the now defunct MeeGo team, has released an Android app for its Eliademy
THIJSSEN TRANSLATIONS - Vertaalbureau Tilburg - Helft leraren vindt werk...
Thijssen Translations is een toonaangevend vertaalbureau, tekstbureau en tolkbureau, gevestigd in Tilburg. Wij leveren hoogwaardige vertalin
Destin: European VC Needs Revolution, Not Evolution
This is a guest post by Fred Destin, a Partner at Atlas Venture based out of Boston. Previously Destin was, for years, an ...
Don't Confuse Technology With Teaching - Commentary - The Chronicle of H...
By Pamela Hieronymi. This spring, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology announced a $60-million venture to offer
Can Robots Grade Essays As Well as Humans? | MindShift
By Jennifer Roland. Essays have long been considered the gold standard for measuring students' understanding of a subject. But because m
TechCrunch | “If I Were A Poor Black Kid” Inadvertently Touches On Sad E...
You may have read the recent Forbes editorial by Gene Marks, entitled "If I Were A Poor Black Kid", which entered instant infamy as a textbo
TechCrunch | The Surprising Path Of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence touches our lives in the form of chess computers that are better than most humans, computers beating the best humans
TechCrunch | Alltel Wireless Taps Nuance To Power Voice2Text Voicemail T...
Alltel Wireless, a Little Rock, Ark.-based carrier that serves six states, has today announced that it will use Nuance's Dragon Voicemail to
Google Translate conversation mode expands to 14 languages
Google Translate conversation mode, which allows two people to speak in different languages and have their words translated in near real tim
TechCrunch | A Whole Lot Of Reading: Social Publisher Wattpad Hits 1B Us...
Wattpad, a Union Square Ventures-backed platform for sharing stories and interacting with writers, has been growing steadily, and it hit a n