Inbox is a new product from the Gmail team. Come try it with us.
- Michigan Department of Community HealthQuality Analyst, 2013 - present
- Americans Defeating Adolescent ObesityGrant Writer and Government Relations Specialist, 2013 - 2013
- FindCareBusiness Development Consultant, 2013 - 2013
- Michigan Association for Local Public HealthPolicy Intern, 2013 - 2013
- Genesee County Community Mental HealthPolicy Intern, 2012 - 2012
- University of Michigan Academic CenterTutor, 2010 - 2012
- The Princeton ReviewInstructor, 2004 - 2008
- University of Michigan School of Public HealthHealth Policy, 2010 - 2013Health Economics, Applied Public Health Policy, Health Advocacy
- Washington University School of MedicinePrimary Care, 2006 - 2009
- University of Michigan College of EngineeringBiomedical Engineering, 2002 - 2006
- Detroit Catholic Central High School1998 - 2002
That Time 2 Bots Were Talking, and Bank of America Butted In
And what this silly exchange says about the future of machine-machine interaction
How a Math Genius Hacked OkCupid to Find True Love | Science | WIRED
Mathematician Chris McKinlay hacked OKCupid to find the woman of his dreams.
10 Ways to Show Love to Someone With Depression - The Darling Bakers
If you love someone with depression, there are things you can do to help them. Here are ten of the most helpful ways you can show love to yo
Why Is Herman Cain Trying to Cure Your Erectile Dysfunction?
B-list Republican presidential candidates are now making money off internet spam.
Maybe Google doesn't care about using Motorola to make money
What if profits aren't part of Google's plan with Motorola? Columnist Farhad Manjoo ponders whether maybe it is an attempt to destroy money
Weekly Weird Internet: Explaining the 'Starbucks Drake Hands' Phenomenon
Memes based on real people are a dangerous game. Nobody really wants to become a meme — or, more specifically, watch as the Internet mocks a
I Told You I Wasn’t Guilty of Extortion Related to the Eastside Sewer-Re...
Let me just start by saying that I know I'm not perfect. I'm not trying to claim that I am. Lord knows I've done my fair share of racketeeri
Obamacare Is About to Go Live. Here's Why It Was Worth the Wait.
Obamacare’s new insurance marketplaces are scheduled to open for business on October 1, just a few days from now. For
Michigan-Notre Dame rivalry was always about the money | SI.com
The Michigan-Notre Dame college football rivalry, which is set to go on hiatus in 2014, was always about the money.
The science of time perception: stop it slipping away by doing new thing...
Time perception is related to how our brains process new information. More familiar information takes less time, making time seem to pass fa
Are You a Leader or a Manager? There's a Difference
The terms leadership and management are often used interchangeably, but there is a huge difference between a leader and a manager.