Generate content, improve your business and connect with your customers by hosting simple events for your business.
Thanks for giving me the motivation to actually document this !
What's the deal? Your store is pristine. You've matched your paint perfectly to your fixtures, and every single detail on your salesfloor has been meticulously attended to... and then I visit your website...
Do any of the "Big Five" data aggregators have a free listing process anymore? (InfoUSA, Axciom, Factual Etc)
If so, can you share the link? Can't seem to find them anymore...
This is a GREAT post, and not JUST because they happened to reference my own post (http://authoritylabs.com/blog/9-things-might-getting-wrong-blog-images/) on on the same topic.
There is room for improvement in your blog image use. See what you can improve! #nonstockphotos #blogimages
Steps to secure your wordpress site:
Secure your login page with
Choose a better password
NEVER stick with admin for username
Remove useless plugins
Keep plugins up to date
Backup site OFFSITE
Use a secure CDN
- 2 The Top Design and MarketingSEO, 2014 - presentI'm now working with Ross Jones, and giving my SEO advice, PPC skills and marketing input on a broad colelction of sites and campaigns for lawyers, lanscapers, ecommerce brands in Nashville and beyond.
- Caddis InteractiveSenior SEO, 2013 - 2014I Was senior SEO at Caddis, an interactive marketing Agency serving Nashville and beyond. HQ is located in the unique work/shop district called The Factory, and it's a blast!
- Raven Internet ToolsProduct Marketing Manager, 2012 - 2013As the product manager for Raven Tools, I contributed my SEO expertise toward developing Raven's tool suite, creating SEO content for the marketing site, and applying the lessons I've learned to the SEO efforts of Raven as a company. It. Was. Awesome.
- Raven Internet Marketing Tools Blog (current)
- Local Search Masters (current)
- A Honest Review Of (current)
- Best of Derby (current)
- The Man Couch (current)
- All Terran Starcraft 2 Casts (current)
- Caddis Interactive Marketing - Nashville (current)
- Beam Us Up - SEO Crawler (current)
- 2 The Top Design and Marketing (current)
- Nashville Sport Sponsorships (current)
Howdy, I'm Jeremy Rivera. I specialize is SEO, PPC & Badassery. The majority of my awesomeness centers around content writing & how people can harness the power of their website content for success. Ask me how your site can be more rad.
I currently live in Nashvile, Tn with my tough-as-nails wife and curious little monkey (daughter). I speak a lot of languages conversationally and hope to upgrade that to fluently one of these days.
2 Vital Steps To Improve Your Digital Marketing: An SEO Podcast
SEO Podcast & Companion Blog Post I sat down with Clark Buckner of Technology Advice and recorded this podcast where we ended up talking abo
Google Analytics Audit - Conversions, Goals & Ecommerce
Your Analytics Audit process isn't complete unless you've looked at the results. That's hard if your events, goals and conversion tracking i
Top 20 Google Plus Updates to Leverage for the New Year – UpCity
The new year is here! Use these Google Plus updates to your advantage to start things of with your business on a high note!
The Big Comeback: Why Social Media Didn't (And Won't) Kill Blogging
With the emergence of new platforms like Medium and Ghost, blogging is making a comeback. But did it ever really leave?