I've partnered up with a couple of expert loan guys and put together a resource site for first time home buyers. Thinking of buying a home? Here's info on pre-qualification, what programs are available and useful infographics too.
If you are a Realtor or know one... Contact me! We're looking for knowledgeable Realtors to feature on our site!
Looking for details on first time buyer programs? Want to avoid regrettable decisions when buying your first home? Well, then...here's the resource website for you!
Today. Today is the day that you can be free. Free from the lies. The false data. Fix your referral spam problems once and for all!
- so these guys do a paddleboard tour - people meet at a park in downtown, get shuttled up river and float back to where they started.
They don't have a waterfront store/location.
-So they chose a "service area" for their G+ page.
Their only competiton actually is on a lake 10 miles away (still tech nashville) but they get a huge Business listing on serp with map.
is query btw
So they have a house where they store the boards... it's 3 miles from the water.
They have 0 citations of their business - (Trip advisor locates them at the park)
Do they leave it as a "service area" and just use address to get citations for the value of just the site links and work on non-local SEO 7 links to improve rankings
Do they claim their house as location (put out a sign in front of their house where they also park the boards at night) and deal with the occasional lost soul who gets directions from SERP instead of the booked tour email/site so they can hope to compete locally?
I recommended we go with Service area, and focus on fixing his site & doing some content/link building.
5-Minute Itemref Semantic Markup Tutorial
Ever struggle with marking up all your on-page data? Learn how to use itemref to link disparate blocks of data together and create an effective SUPER ENTITY!
Google is almost everything, but not the PO, Amazon beat them to that one :-)
When I make pablo images by for my social media my coworker says they look pixelated. What do you say? Is it the font or are all of these pixelated?
- 2 The Top Design and MarketingSEO, 2014 - presentI'm now working with Ross Jones, and giving my SEO advice, PPC skills and marketing input on a broad colelction of sites and campaigns for lawyers, lanscapers, ecommerce brands in Nashville and beyond.
- Caddis InteractiveSenior SEO, 2013 - 2014I Was senior SEO at Caddis, an interactive marketing Agency serving Nashville and beyond. HQ is located in the unique work/shop district called The Factory, and it's a blast!
- Raven Internet ToolsProduct Marketing Manager, 2012 - 2013As the product manager for Raven Tools, I contributed my SEO expertise toward developing Raven's tool suite, creating SEO content for the marketing site, and applying the lessons I've learned to the SEO efforts of Raven as a company. It. Was. Awesome.
- Raven Internet Marketing Tools Blog (current)
- Local Search Masters (current)
- A Honest Review Of (current)
- Best of Derby (current)
- The Man Couch (current)
- All Terran Starcraft 2 Casts (current)
- Caddis Interactive Marketing - Nashville (current)
- Beam Us Up - SEO Crawler (current)
- 2 The Top Design and Marketing (current)
- Nashville Sport Sponsorships (current)
Howdy, I'm Jeremy Rivera. I specialize is SEO, PPC & Badassery. The majority of my awesomeness centers around content writing & how people can harness the power of their website content for success. Ask me how your site can be more rad.
I currently live in Nashvile, Tn with my tough-as-nails wife and curious little monkey (daughter). I speak a lot of languages conversationally and hope to upgrade that to fluently one of these days.
How to Easily Keep Track Of Your Competitor's Rankings
Your competitors are not all frozen in time. Here's how to use Authority labs to keep track of your competitor's rankings right alongside yo
The Four Fixes To Avoid The Google Mobile-Apocalypse
The Scarlet Mobile Letter If your client has recieved this email then you are among the thousands of SEOs who have been shaken into action b
2 Vital Steps To Improve Your Digital Marketing: An SEO Podcast
SEO Podcast & Companion Blog Post I sat down with Clark Buckner of Technology Advice and recorded this podcast where we ended up talking abo
Google Analytics Audit - Conversions, Goals & Ecommerce
Your Analytics Audit process isn't complete unless you've looked at the results. That's hard if your events, goals and conversion tracking i
Top 20 Google Plus Updates to Leverage for the New Year – UpCity
The new year is here! Use these Google Plus updates to your advantage to start things of with your business on a high note!
The Big Comeback: Why Social Media Didn't (And Won't) Kill Blogging
With the emergence of new platforms like Medium and Ghost, blogging is making a comeback. But did it ever really leave?