As I sit here in front of this laptop computer preparing to
write the story that had unfolded around me over the last week, I have a hard
time knowing where to start. I never wanted to write a novel, or anything for
that matter. I was a reluctant high schoo...
I received an e-mail the other day from someone who used to
read all of the things I wrote a while back. She was someone who followed me
out of Cherry Tap after my meltdown (number 6 I think) and stayed pretty
current with everything I wrote for the next co...
"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." ~ Ronald Reagan
For those of you who do not know my little piece of Utopia,
it is a state called New Hampshire in the United States of America, or as I
more often call both NH, USA. The motto of my state is “Live Free or Die” which
was part of a toast by NH’s greatest Amer...
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." ~ Thomas Edison
The dreaded day of reckoning is upon me. Every year I take a
moment to reflect on what, if anything has changed since my last birthday,
aside from the obvious numeral. The big FOUR FIVE as I had written about
before, ages are now enunciated with capital let...
When I first started writing, I did it on a lark because I
was trying to fill up the “blog” section of my Yahoo 360 page. I really had no
desire to write I just wanted to do the “blog” thing because it was one of
those cool words you heard on radio and tele...
- Berwick Academy1985 - 1988
- Portsmouth High School1984 - 1985
- University of New Hampshire1989 - 1991
- Politics (Yeah I think I covered this)
- Health & Fitness (Avid bodybuilder and diet guru)
- Photography (If I don't know your language now you know why I follow you)
- Android (I'm a Samsung guy but I love em all)
- Linux (Kubuntu is my favorite)
- Sports (Patriots and Red Sox mostly)
- Music (You'd be surprised how diverse I get here)
- 13 - I don't exactly know how to categorize you, but I find you really interesting. Usually photographers and sports enthusiasts that don't get very political.
- 53 - Conservatives or Libertarians aka the 53% that pay taxes (probably less now a days)
- 86 - Category for new follows until I figure out where they go next.
- 99 - Libertines who would probably side with the 99% who occupy cities and create messes.
- 1010 - Techies and other go to people for really good tech posts that don't get very political.
- As Little As Possible, 2014
Colts' D'Qwell Jackson: I didn't know football had less pressure
When Colts linebacker D'Qwell Jackson intercepted a pass in the first half of Sunday’s game, he had plenty of reasons to keep that football.
LOOK: Boston Coffee Company makes little deflated football cookies
The Boston Coffee Company is out here doing work, making tiny little deflated football cookies.
Lockerz Share Buttons, Sharing Widget, Sharing Plugin - AddToAny
Help visitors share, bookmark and subscribe to your content with Lockerz Share, the world's best sharing platform for websites and apps.
Blaze Exclusive: TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National...
Students in a Texas public high school were made to stand up and recite the Mexican national anthem and Mexican pledge of allegiance as part