Crow's #Gym Vol. 71 : Sometimes a little confirmation that you are doing the right things goes a long way. If you train with a partner, then I hope your partner is honest with you about what you do right and what you do wrong. In my case I found out what I ...
- As Little As Possible, present
- Blogging (I am a blogger and I blog a lot. Get used to it.)
- Health & Fitness (Avid bodybuilder and diet guru)
- Photography (If I don't know your language now you know why I follow you)
- Android (I love Android, and wouldn't wipe my rear end with an iPhone)
- Humor (If you are funny, I am going to like you)
- Sports (Patriots and Red Sox mostly)
- Music (You'd be surprised how diverse I get here)
- Quotes (I love quotes from historical and hysterical figures)
- Berwick Academy1985 - 1988
- Portsmouth High School1984 - 1985
- University of New Hampshire1989 - 1991
March In Review + My Favorite Blog Posts by my Favorite Bloggers
March In Review This March I tried to post one new book review every day. Unfortunately, that didn't happen! With 20/20 hindsight I should n
This Was Supposed to Be All About Phil Robertson But
Something happened as I was attempting to write an open letter to Phil Robertson. I am a Duck Dynasty fan and I am an atheist. Those of you
How To Come Up With Blog Post Ideas - The Ultimate Guide - Help Start My...
Coming up with new blog post ideas can be difficult. While at one point you probably had hundreds of ideas you could’ve written about, those
Why are Content Aggregators more valued than Content Creators?
Hank Green of the Vlog Brothers shares some thoughts on $1 billion startup exits and why content aggregators are more valued than content cr
Colts' D'Qwell Jackson: I didn't know football had less pressure
When Colts linebacker D'Qwell Jackson intercepted a pass in the first half of Sunday’s game, he had plenty of reasons to keep that football.
LOOK: Boston Coffee Company makes little deflated football cookies
The Boston Coffee Company is out here doing work, making tiny little deflated football cookies.