- Georgia State UniversityFinance, 1995 - 1998
- Chamblee High School1993 - 1996
- Presence of ITBP Leader, 2013 - present
- Nexeo SolutionsManager, HCM Business Solutions, 2012 - 2013
- Towers WatsonSenior Consultant, 2009 - 2011
- AspireHRPartner, 2006 - 2009
Why Americans are dying earlier than their international peers
Despite spending more per person on health care, Americans are getting sicker and dying younger than our international peers.
Fiscal cliff indecision leaves paychecks up in the air
Congress still hasn't dealt with the fiscal cliff and decided what tax rates will be in 2013, leaving companies in the dark about how much t
Why Top Talent Leaves: Top 10 Reasons Boiled Down to 1 - Forbes
Eric Jackson, a fellow Forbes blogger I follow and find both funny and astute, wrote a really spot-on post last month about why top talent l
Top Ten Reasons Why Large Companies Fail To Keep Their Best Talent - Forbes
Big companies are notoriously bad at keeping their best people. Here's why Dilbert lives in most big companies.
Mobile payments are on fire today, where will they be in 2015 (infographic)
We just can't give enough love to mobile payments as we watch the world move from cash to credit to cardless. Intuit is feeling the evolutio