1. We need to do more what ifs. Are there ways to federate information to make the experience on our website more like the experience on apps like the amazon app or starbucks.
2. How can we combine offline and online in ways that we haven't yet imagined. This means that retail needs to embrace showrooming more than they have today.
3. Mobile needs to be a priority, but maybe not a priority advertising opportunity. There are diminishing returns on all advertising options, but finding the sweet spot in any channel is a balance of your goals and target return on ad spend and how can you reach the next generation of spenders.
- LogitechCustomer Acquisition Manager, present
- MicrosoftSenior Program Manager
- Kinetic CorporationProduct Manager
- Noble and AssoicatesWeb Developer
- Analysts InternationalBusiness analysts
Born in Springfield, Missouri and raised in small town North Dakota, Crosby, I decided early on that I wanted to be where the people were. That combined with a love of technology brought me to Seattle, WA.
Following the dot bomb I made my home in Louisville KY doing consulting and working as product manager for a cool little startup. It was while I was there that I was called up to the big leagues and took on Redmond.
I am a technologist at heart, but you can ask anyone who knows me, technology has been a gateway drug that led me to people. I am a storyteller, marketer and student.
I recently moved on from Microsoft and am now working for a great little company called Logitech.
- Missouri State
- Evangel University
- Divide County High School.
- Jeremiah Andrick (current)