And if my cell phone dies, I'm screwed and can't use the service or the system pushes me back to the old-school login, I assume. That's fine.
Sounds like a cool idea. But, ... the fact they have to install something on their phones is kind of ick.
Why don't they just let me login with my phone number? I go to the website, type in my phone number and it sends me a code then I'm in. I can always change the alias for my phone number later in the settings.
Doesn't facebook have a setup where you can login with your phone number? I feel like I've seen a similar thing before.
When I write anything, I prefer portrait because I use a swiping keyboard, which gets annoying to use in landscape mode on any device and is rage-inducing on a tablet.
- ShopTenderCofounder, 2014 - present
- PostanoSenior Solutions Engineer, 2013 - presentPlumb data, invent ludicrous schemes
- StorycodeSolutions Architect, 2012 - 2013Plumb data, invent ludicrous schemes
- freerange360Digital Plumber, 2011 - 2012Plumb data, invent ludicrous schemes
- HandmarkTechnical Project Lead, 2010 - 2011Plumb data, invent ludicrous schemes
I like to hook things together to save myself time. Especially when I spend 100 times more time saving myself some time than if I had not saved myself some time in the first place.
- school of hard knocks1979 - present
Here's why Tim Burton thinks people will "get sick of" the Marvel movie ...
The originator of the mainstream comic book movie isn't so keen on Marvel's way of doing things.