I want to be lost among
the way you listen to New York City
when you fall asleep
1/640s, f/6.3, ISO 200, 27mm With the odd day or two of smoggy air, the last month have brought unusually clear skies to Beijing. The city is a different place when the air is clean. From smiley faces on the streets to chummy taxi drivers, you can feel th...
Fifty years ago this month, my father boarded the SS Constitution at Pier 84 on Manhattan. At 23, he'd just driven across the country from San Francisco to Washington DC and then up to New York. He was on his way home. Some two years earlier, he had left De...
- Tsinghua UniversityVisiting Lecturer, 2009 - present
- TransAsia LawyersSenior Associate, 2012 - present
- FreelancePhotographer, 2006 - present
- Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & FlomAssociate, 2006 - 2012
- East China University of Political Science and Law (华东政法)Lecturer
- Court of International Trade
- New York University
- London School of Economics
- University of Virginia
Scoreboard of "Realists" against "Idealists." The "Realists" score each ...
Scoreboard of "Realists" against "Idealists." The "Realists" score each in… - New Yorker Cartoon Poster Print by Dana Fradon - at condenasts
View from my Office • see more of the how to be an asshole series ...
see more of the how to be an asshole series at http://robpollak.tumblr.com or search tag “how to be an asshole”