Hi guys, here we have our first release of the new year, v3.5.3 which allows me to give you all a belated happy new year :). Anyway, as per usual, download and let me know of any issues discovered with the installer.http://opensource.ebswift.com/SciTEInstaller/
Released 20 January 2015.
* Support removed for Windows 95, 98, and ME.
* Lexers added for Motorola S-Record files, Intel hex files, and Tektronix extended hex files with folding for Intel hex files. Feature #1091. Feature #1093. Feature #1095. Feature #1096.
* C++ folder allows folding on square brackets '['. Feature #1087.
* Shell lexer fixes three issues with here-documents. Bug #1672.
* Verilog lexer highlights doc comment keywords; has separate styles for input, output, and inout ports (lexer.verilog.portstyling); fixes a bug in highlighting numbers; can treat upper-case identifiers as keywords (lexer.verilog.allupperkeywords); and can use different styles for code that is inactive due to preprocessor commands (lexer.verilog.track.preprocessor, lexer.verilog.update.preprocessor).
* When the calltip window is taller than the Scintilla window, leave it in a position that avoids overlapping the Scintilla text.
* When a text margin is displayed, for annotation lines, use the background colour of the base line.
* On Windows GDI, assume font names are encoded in UTF-8. This matches the Direct2D code path.
* Fix paste for GTK+ on OS X. Bug #1677.
* Reverted a fix on Qt where Qt 5.3 has returned to the behaviour of 4.x. Bug #1575.
* When the mouse is on the line between margin and text changed to treat as within text. This makes the PLAT_CURSES character cell platform work better.
* Fix a crash in SciTE when the command line is just "-close:". Bug #1675.
* Fix unexpected dialog in SciTE on Windows when the command line has a quoted filename then ends with a space. Bug #1673.
* On Windows and GTK+, use indicators for inline IME.
* SciTE shuts down quicker when there is no user-written OnClose function and no directors are attached.