Many scholarships require that when you apply you submit an essay. Since your scholarship essay can be a major deciding factor during the review process, it’s important to submit an essay that stands out from the rest. We are going to show you how in 8 steps you can write an essay that’s organized and impressive and will give you a great chance at winning a scholarship!
Read moreShow less
This Hangout On Air is hosted by International Student Loan. The live video broadcast will begin soon.
Marketing, Social Media, Presenting, Insurance, Online Marketing, Public Speaking, SEO, Leadership, Conference Planning, Strategic Planning, Email Marketing, Public Relations, Writing, Health Insurance, International Marketing
Director of Financial Services, 2012 - present
• Directed and promoted online international financial aid resources to provide information on scholarships, grants, and loans to international students, faculty and staff in the field.
• Managed and developed key international education resources on subjects such as funding an education in the US and abroad, understanding US educational system, getting your F1 visa, interpreting OPT/CPT restrictions, and studying abroad.
• Coordinated and managed international insurance accounts with colleges, university, English language, and exchange programs. Helped schools adjust to health care reform insurance implementation.
• Utilized social media outlets such as Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to increase student and advisor awareness on (and facilitate dialogues about) key issues facing international education.
• Organized meetings and materials for conferences and sponsorship events while simultaneously reaching out to those in the international education industry to encourage their participation.
Marketing Manager, 2010 - 2012
• Oversaw international insurance accounts with key clientele and industry representatives.
• Developed relationships with clients from the initial consultation, underwriting process, billing, to ongoing plan management.
• Trained new employees on internal policies and processes to ensure continued growth in our core competencies.
• Managed and developed marketing efforts by improving the existing content through our network of sites by implementing SEO strategies, organizing and attending conferences, etc.
Marketing Coordinator, 2009 - 2010
• Coordinated outreach to important markets to grow our core insurance business to schools and organizations around the world.
• Provided customer service support to students and organizations for their international travel and health insurance plans.
• Developed internal resources to improve efficiency to streamline client support and responsiveness.
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Santiago de Chile - Gainesville, Florida, USA - London, England - San Jose, Costa Rica - Ormond Beach, Florida, USA