- Life After CollegeFounder, 2005 - presentWake up. Live big! Love the journey. Find tips and resources for life, work, money, happiness, personal growth, productivity, and more: http://LifeAfterCollege.org/. Published a book in 2011 via Running Press (http://Amzn.to/JennyBlake) -- a portable life coach for 20-somethings with hundreds of tips, quotes and coaching exercises for every area of your life.
- Geek YogaFounder, 2011 - present(http://JennyBlake.me/yoga) Monthly(ish) yoga class in NYC for entrepreneurs and office-workers to unwind in a welcoming, low-key, fun environment. Come give it a whirl! Classes are held at The Yoga Collective (29th street between 6th and 7th Avenue)
- Jenny Blake EnterprisesChief Amazingness Officer, 2005 - presentAuthor, international keynote speaker, coach, yoga teacher, solopreneur. Come check out the new site, where I'll be exploring how to thrive at the intersection of mind, body and business: http://JennyBlake.me/
- Career Development Program Manager, 2006 - 2011Internal coaching, manager training and build scaleable solutions to help Googlers focus on their career development. Earlier in my time there, I delivered AdWords product training and HTML/CSS training to over 1,000 people as part of the Training & Development team for Online Sales and Operations
- Polimetrix / YouGov AmericaMarketing Assistant, Webmaster, Office Manager, 2004 - 2006
- Rock the VoteIntern, 2003 - 2004
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
My online home is at JennyBlake.me, where I explore how to move beyond burnout to thrive at the intersection of mind, body and business. Hop on over and take the guided tour, and be sure check out the Business Ninja Tech Toolkit.
I am also the author of Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want (Running Press, 2011) — a portable life coach with tips, quotes and coaching exercises to help you get clarity on every area of your life, based on my blog of the same name (founded in 2005). The book was later featured across 1,700 Target stores and published and Korea and Japan. The blog aims to helps 20-somethings “Wake up, live big! and love the journey” through practical tools and tips (and my own ups and downs), and has been featured in the WSJ, US News & World Report and Forbes.com.
I am a member of the Young Entrepreneur Council and was recently recognized by Under 30 CEO as one of "30 Up and Coming Bloggers Everyone Should Know." In 2011 I took my own great leap by leaving Google after 5 years to move to New York City and pursue my passions full-time - coaching, speaking, teaching yoga and running my online courses (The Acorn Project, Make Sh*t Happen and Build Your Business).
During my time at Google, I worked in training, coaching, career development and the Authors@Google program.
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), a certified Myers Briggs facilitator, and completed yoga teacher training at White Lotus in October 2010 and Thai Massage training at The Sunshine School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Now come join me and say hi at JennyBlake.me!
- UCLAPolitical Science and Communications, 2001 - 2005
- White Lotus FoundationYoga Teacher Training, 2010 - 2010
- Sunshine SchoolThai Massage Training, 2012 - 2012
- The Coaches Training InstituteCoach Training, 2008 - 2010
Timeshare Properties, a leader in buying and selling Worldmark by Wyndha...
Worldmark Credits (wmcredits.net) is the best place to buy or sell your Worldmark, Wyndham or Trendwest timeshare. Additionally, we are the
THE GOOD LIFE — Don’t Go Back to School: A handbook for learning...
Don’t Go Back to School: A handbook for learning anything
15-Step Blogger Checklist: Before You Hit The Publish Button [Downloadable]
There are certain actions that you should try to execute before you hit the publish button on any blog post. Some of these actions are for r
10 Top Notch Gen Y Blogs of 2011 | Grad Meets World
10 Top Notch Gen Y Blogs of 2011. December 31, 2011 Posted by Amanda Abella. WP Greet Box icon. Hello there! If you are new here, you might
Coffeehouses brought people and ideas together;...
“Coffeehouses brought people and ideas together; they inspired brilliant ideas and discoveries that would make Britain the envy of the world
How to Write an Email That Will Actually Get a Response
How to write an email? What’s next? A post on how to tie your shoes? I know, I know. Email is such an ubiquitous part of our lives that you
seven sugar-free months, coping mechanisms, and that thing where you che...
I’m about to confirm something that you probably already knew: giving up sugar is fucking hard. On one hand, there’s the physical side of it
Tax Receipts » Making Tax Deductions and Itemized Deductions Manageable
Making Tax Receipts and Deductions Manageable
Village Halloween Parade — Jeanne Fleming, Artistic and Producing Director
New York's Greenwich Village Halloween Parade 7:00 PM Halloween, Monday, October 31st, 2011 - All Those in Costume are Welcome to Join Hundr
Prepare to Ace Your Job Interview with This Job Interview One-Sheeter
As you know, preparation is key to doing well on a job interview and hirers tend to ask the same kinds of questions. This job interview one-
Jenny Blake - Author, Blogger, Life Coach and Speaker
Jenny Blake is an author, blogger, life coach and speaker who helps others “Wake up, live big! and love the journey.”
From Blogging to Published Book: The Nitty Gritty Pros, Cons and Conside...
Note from Corbett: The guest post that follows is by Jenny Blake of Life After College. Jenny is one of the people I enjoyed connecting with
TechCrunch | Keen On… David Cush: Why We Hate Our Airlines (TCTV)
According to Virgin America CEO & President David Cush, we hate our airlines because of the dehumanizing nature of travel. And airlines,