This is not your average Google+ update, but calling it like I see it: it's a lovely window-dressing with important implications for a social network that still lacks a unique purpose.
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Tina Hsu+1They're still making some odd UI choices. The poster's comment is prominent, as is the photo, but the link title is tiny and only one line- cut off most of the time. Prettier, but still needs work.May 9, 2012
- oh ok. I'm wondering what the hidden gems are for Android? Google has been notorious for pumping out the Google+ app updates to Android first, so the lack of a package update for both systems has me hoping for something really cool on .May 9, 2012
- thanks...me thinks too :).Let me tag the g+ boss & see if he responds :). Vic, when will we get the g+ ipad app ? Any ballpark estimate ?
</ wishful thinking>
Google i bet is keenly following the trend of proliferation of tablets ( = ipads) :)
Plus there is the rumor of a google manufactured/branded low cost nexus android tablet this summer/fall.
g+ cant really compete with fb, but if google is half serious about g+, an ipad app is a must IMHO.
I wrote the previous comment on an ipad & this from gmail on my laptop. Love the tight g+ integration in gmail & indeed all other goog services.May 9, 2012
- I like this but would love to see support for pages. I want to update my page via the app, not just my profile.May 9, 2012
- ok got a "nothing to share" response re:iPad app, but I get the impression it's in the worksMay 9, 2012
- Thanks. Impressive sources :)
You should ask them about the rumored <200$(infact selling it below hw cost) pure google experience android nexus tablet, which supposedly will finally give the ipad a run for it's money.May 9, 2012